The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1700
Original post by Guls
damn that last question melted my brain a bit..

just to check the intergral of (cosx)-2 is tan x... right?

yeah :smile: as that is the same as sec²x
Original post by Anon_98
32 hours. O_O That's so much.. will you get/ask for study leave/similar once we're close to the exams?

G
Unfortunately not! Don't think they care if I fail really
Reply 1702
Okaaaay, well I didn't finish Biology. - I was having dinner then idk what happened and it kinda just spiraled into ..unproductivityyynnnessss. :s-smilie: I just need to spend around one more hour on it though then I'll hopefully be entirely done but for now I'm going to take a break and shall continue in the next block at 10:00pm.
Finished Bio, but about 15 minutes after 9:30...

By 11:40 I'm going to have finished my notes on immunity and make a start on medicine and drug design.
Bookmarked - thanks for the schedule!
Reply 1705
:work: 10:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Alright, I'm going to stop posting utter rubbish on this website lmao. Bye.
Finally finished condensing PSYA4 notes. I'm dreading revising it all.:redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Logging back at 8:30, hope to have atleast half (hopefully more) of my english work complete by then!

:flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby:

Spoiler

You didn't log back in :sad:

How you doing on it?? :hugs:
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
What time do you review your work in the morning? Might try to do this :smile:

Its just hit me today how close exams are *sobs* I haven't even got an efficient revision time table :frown:

Usually first thing in the morning, since I'm awake at 6 it gives me around 2 hours to do it! :smile:

Good luck! :smile:
Need a little more time and then I should be done with biology for the day
Original post by bluemadhatter
You didn't log back in :sad:

How you doing on it?? :hugs:

Still working on ittttt :frown:
Still working on ittttt :frown:

Its alright :hugs:

Keep going!!!

Just remember to check in every hour or 2 even if you haven't done anything :P
Reply 1712
I ended up starting at 10:30pm rather than 10:00pm but I spent 10 mins going over Chem unit 1 then completed the June 2013 past paper and got 69/70. - Lost a mark bc I condensed the bonds in the displayed formula question. I had some time left over so I did quite a few questions on Volume of revolutions, C4, from the textbook and now I am going to bed.

But before I do I just kinda want to breathe out some thoughts.

I genuinely think I sound/appear lyk I have no lyf. :frown: Well, I'm not trying to argue that I infact do have a life bc I don't and I don't care how secluded I become during these next few months tbh bc doing all this for the benefit of me.. well... I suppose I somewhat do care hence this post lol but anyway I'm just getting really scared. The annoying thing is, I feel like I'm getting nowhere with all this revision. There isn't a single unit out of the 16 that I'm feeling 190% confident with yet.. Like, I'll do really amazingly well one time then do absolutely drastically bad the next. I don't actually understand how it's possible to get an A* in one test then a U in another provided that both of them are testing exactly the same knowledge. That's how extreme it is and I'm just a bit, very, slightly worried lots.

It makes me laugh.

Rlly funny stuff.

On the verge of hilarious.

Another thing is I'm required to be totally finished with all my retake units before the holidays and I'm scared I won't get it done. Easter is, like, literally 2 days away and I only have so much energy after school to be able to do efficient revision for all of it and I don't even wake up early enough on the weekends anymore to fit lots in so I don't know if I'll have enough time to complete everything and if I don't complete it by that time then I'll have to do it during the holidays too and ofc, I don't want that to happen bc I need to be fully focusing on A2 stuff then but there's absolutely no chance I'm going to be able to complete over 100 past papers in 14/so days and I'm not even sure how many days we've got left tbh. Oh and I've just realised half of the days won't even be free for revision bc the EMPAs are, like, tomorrow and they're going to take up over a week since we need to be revising the topics that we'll be tested on which means less time for the other, perhaps more important stuff. I do understand the coursework is v important too though, which is why I need to place it as a priority atm. Ashjsdkdf.

Well goodbye allllllllllllll, I'll just update the timetable in the OP before I go. Okay, I majorly apologise + promise I shall remain positive as of tomorrow bc no one wants to hear all this irritating, repetitive + tiresome negativity for, like, the billionth time in a supposedly motivating thread so anywayyyyyyYYYyYYyyYyYyy I'll probably be in here at 6:00pm (at the latest) bc I unfortunately get back from sixth form quite late. My target will be to do a Bio paper and it will be completed without any excuses.- Goodnight!
Original post by Anon_98
I ended up starting at 10:30pm rather than 10:00pm but I spent 10 mins going over Chem unit 1 then completed the June 2013 past paper and got 69/70. - Lost a mark bc I condensed the bonds in the displayed formula question. I had some time left over so I did quite a few questions on Volume of revolutions, C4, from the textbook and now I am going to bed.

But before I do I just kinda want to breathe out some thoughts.

I genuinely think I sound/appear lyk I have no lyf. :frown: Well, I'm not trying to argue that I infact do have a life bc I don't and I don't care how secluded I become during these next few months tbh bc doing all this for the benefit of me.. well... I suppose I somewhat do care hence this post lol but anyway I'm just getting really scared. The annoying thing is, I feel like I'm getting nowhere with all this revision. There isn't a single unit out of the 16 that I'm feeling 190% confident with yet.. Like, I'll do really amazingly well one time then do absolutely drastically bad the next. I don't actually understand how it's possible to get an A* in one test then a U in another provided that both of them are testing exactly the same knowledge. That's how extreme it is and I'm just a bit, very, slightly worried lots.

It makes me laugh.

Rlly funny stuff.

On the verge of hilarious.

Another thing is I'm required to be totally finished with all my retake units before the holidays and I'm scared I won't get it done. Easter is, like, literally 2 days away and I only have so much energy after school to be able to do efficient revision for all of it and I don't even wake up early enough on the weekends anymore to fit lots in so I don't know if I'll have enough time to complete everything and if I don't complete it by that time then I'll have to do it during the holidays too and ofc, I don't want that to happen bc I need to be fully focusing on A2 stuff then but there's absolutely no chance I'm going to be able to complete over 100 past papers in 14/so days and I'm not even sure how many days we've got left tbh. Oh and I've just realised half of the days won't even be free for revision bc the EMPAs are, like, tomorrow and they're going to take up over a week since we need to be revising the topics that we'll be tested on which means less time for the other, perhaps more important stuff. I do understand the coursework is v important too though, which is why I need to place it as a priority atm. Ashjsdkdf.

Well goodbye allllllllllllll, I'll just update the timetable in the OP before I go. Okay, I majorly apologise + promise I shall remain positive as of tomorrow bc no one wants to hear all this irritating, repetitive + tiresome negativity for, like, the billionth time in a supposedly motivating thread so anywayyyyyyYYYyYYyyYyYyy I'll probably be in here at 6:00pm (at the latest) bc I unfortunately get back from sixth form quite late. My target will be to do a Bio paper and it will be completed without any excuses.- Goodnight!

You're sOOoooOOooooOOOooo not alone in feeling like this, I'm too tired to read anymore but I totally understand!!!!
Original post by Anon_98
I

In Anon we Trust :yes:
You'll be fine, your revision schedule is good and you're dedicated to it, don't trip about a few lower than average marks, it's cliché but with the rate you're going at am sure you'll be fine :h:

However, even though this is contradictory and I don't mean to lecture you lol, you should calm it a bit for a week or something, still revise and all that but not starting and ending at extreme hours. Am guessing you have school at 9, so at max you'll have had 7 hours sleep if you get up at 8, which is unhealthy :no: Maybe alternate weeks where you stay up late and don't stay up late, otherwise it's awful feeling tired all the time and forcing your way through **** you'll just forget next day :console:

Anyway.....:hugs:
Original post by Anon_98

Aww I hope you're feeling a bit better now. I agree that sleep is super important- I struggle to sleep even when I desperately want to and it makes things seem so much worse than they really are.

Also if you're not doing enough revision then we're all doomed haha. From what I've seen here you're on track for great results ☺️

Anyways... I need to do a C3 and C4 paper for tomorrow so that's my evening sorted x
Reply 1716
X

Original post by somemightsay888
X

Original post by khaleesi98
X

Thank you, lots. :cube::heart:
Reply 1717
:work: 6:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Start making my notes for Chemistry unit 5.
Hey! How do you all manage to revise, whilst we're still getting so much homework?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1719
I decided to clean my room first bc I needed a better working environment as everything was getting a bit too untidy then I had dinner. :'3 After that, I started a little bit of the Born-Haber section. I'm going to continue with it in the next block at 8:00pm.

Latest

Trending

Trending