The Student Room Group

Becoming attracted to a friend

I've recently become attracted to a girl and we have shared no intimacy other than hugging before but i sense that she might like me, i really want to kiss her but i don't know how to go from just flirting with her to kissing her
Ask her out :smile:
Yeah ask her out on a date that she'd like

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ask her out! Friends often make the best partners since you know them oh so well.
Reply 4
Are you on the same course?
Reply 5
Original post by BWV1007
Are you on the same course?

Yes we are but we won't be next year and we are good enough friends to get past it if it goes bad
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Yes we are but we won't be next year and we are good enough friends to get past it if it goes bad

Oh why wouldn't you be on the same course next year? How long have you been friends for? How do you know she likes you?
Reply 7
Original post by BWV1007
Oh why wouldn't you be on the same course next year? How long have you been friends for? How do you know she likes you?

It's my first year of university and we will be doing different modules next year. We've only been friends since about October. Whenever we are out she seems to come over to me and we usually walk back together, also the way she looks at me is different. I just don't know how to initiate a kiss, should i wait until we are walking back together again?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
It's my first year of university and we will be doing different modules next year. We've only been friends since about October. Whenever we are out she seems to come over to me and we usually walk back together, also the way she looks at me is different. I just don't know how to initiate a kiss, should i wait until we are walking back together again?

Trust me you can't just "know" someone likes you in that way from the way she looks at you. Baby steps. Find out if she really likes you in that way. Ask her out to a movie or dinner at a nice place (make it sound like it's a date but don't tell her it's a date).

Quick Reply

Latest