The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
People need to learn to keep their phones in their pockets and not feel the need to video every little thing that happens. Trying to film the entire day when you go the match is a classic sign of a modern football fan.

Gigs especially.

Put your phone down and listen to the music ffs.
Original post by Mackay
Gigs especially.

Put your phone down and listen to the music ffs.

Completely agreed. Wish people would experience things with their eyes rather than through their phones screens.

All kicking off tonight in twitter regarding the banner. Ian Wright getting involved and all. This is remarkable.
Reply 5482
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Completely agreed. Wish people would experience things with their eyes rather than through their phones screens.

All kicking off tonight in twitter regarding the banner. Ian Wright getting involved and all. This is remarkable.

Feels like I should get twitter :lol:

What's Wrighty said?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1

What's Wrighty said?

Posted from TSR Mobile

you got google though?
Original post by SA-1

What's Wrighty said?

Posted from TSR Mobile

1457474963729.jpg

1457474988836.jpg
@Zerforax Man I wonder why Wrighty says all these bad things about Arsenal. Is it because of Arsene or the club :holmes:
Original post by shawn_o1
He's still lost the dressing room. Who in their right mind loses three players to injury in a nothing match?

So injuries = losing dressing room? Keep trying bud, at some point one of your points will have some logic in them :smile:
Original post by leinad2012
So injuries = losing dressing room? Keep trying bud, at some point one of your points will have some logic in them :smile:

He's been right for the past 2 and half weeks, didn't see you piping up then but as soon as you actually win a game...
Ian Wright sound like a Wenger fanboy. He is also quite delusional
Original post by swirly
@Zerforax Man I wonder why Wrighty says all these bad things about Arsenal. Is it because of Arsene or the club :holmes:

Looks like he's supporting Wenger in those tweets?
Original post by Zerforax
Looks like he's supporting Wenger in those tweets?

ffs

sarcasm detection level: 0
Original post by swirly
ffs

sarcasm detection level: 0

post quality level: 0

:colondollar:
Original post by Zerforax
post quality level: 0

:colondollar:

Haitain Jack level: over 100
Reply 5493
Original post by swirly
Haitain Jack level: over 100

Quad studios 1994 though

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Wenger's confirmed Ramsey is the worst injury of the four.
Original post by Mackay
Wenger's confirmed Ramsey is the worst injury of the four.

4? Who else got injured? Gab/Mert/Ramsey and ?
Original post by Pete_91

Apparently Monreal limped off after the match. If we do have no proper CBs on Sunday we might be giving Stefan O'Connor his first start
Original post by shawn_o1
Apparently Monreal limped off after the match. If we do have no proper CBs on Sunday we might be giving Stefan O'Connor his first start

You're playing Watford at home. You could play Arsenal Ladies and you'd still win

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pete_91

Monreal I heard.

Didn't see the match, though. Just the goals.

Giroud took both of his really well, I thought. Gives him a big lift - and hopefully the arrival of his kid will do the same. He's endured a barren streak really and needs to be finding form.
Mert will probably be back by Sunday anyway.

Latest