The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

Fshion UCA Epsom September 2016?

Hi, it's my first post on here :smile:
Im starting Fashion BA Hons at UCA Epsom, and was wondering whether there is anyone else on here doing the same course? Or something fashion related?
I'm moving from essex to surrey in september and would love to meet new people before the course starts with the potential of forming a House/Flat share :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! This is also my first time using the site! I am going to UCA Epsom aswell this year to study Fashion promotion and imaging! What accommodation have you been looking at?
(edited 8 years ago)
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Reply 2
Heyyyy!!! Aww awesome! Are you excited? I'm in love with the facilities and just looking forward to getting started on my course!
I'm from Essex, so I'm not sure if I will be accepted at student halls, I'm hoping I will though. But I think it would be better to find private accommodation, there's a few house shares that I've come across, it's just a matter of getting a group of like minded people to live together! It's scary stuff! Lol but I'm hoping it won't be too difficult!
Reply 3
Original post by Kkkppp
Heyyyy!!! Aww awesome! Are you excited? I'm in love with the facilities and just looking forward to getting started on my course!
I'm from Essex, so I'm not sure if I will be accepted at student halls, I'm hoping I will though. But I think it would be better to find private accommodation, there's a few house shares that I've come across, it's just a matter of getting a group of like minded people to live together! It's scary stuff! Lol but I'm hoping it won't be too difficult!

Hey!!! Yhh so excited and nervous! I'm from Manchester and am hoping to get a place in halls! But yh if I don't get a place then I will be looking at private house shares aswell! It is all about finding a group of people and a nice house not too far away!! Ahaha
Reply 4
Don't be nervous! Everyone is in the same boat as us! You'll do amazingly!!! If your moving down from Manchester I reckon you will Deffo get a place! They usually prioritise people who live 2/3 hours away and more in halls! So you have nothing to worry about at all!! Whereas I'm only about 2 hours away.. So I'm keeping my options open! Plus if you don't get into the halls they do try and help you loads in trying to get into private accomodation that your happy with!
Reply 5
Yhhh exactly hopefully i will get a place! And yhh exactly hope you get somewhere you like aha, let me know when you've heard anything
Reply 6
Have you already applied for halls btw? If so which ones did you apply for I have no idea which is best?!
Reply 7
Accomodation application is open from April onwards. I've just been looking at private accomodation in the meantime. I'm not sure which ones best! Im going to do some more research on it once the applications are open in April and I will keep you updated :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Kkkppp
Accomodation application is open from April onwards. I've just been looking at private accomodation in the meantime. I'm not sure which ones best! Im going to do some more research on it once the applications are open in April and I will keep you updated :smile:

Yhhh okay thankss, I wanted to bring my car down with me but that doesn't look like an option if I live in halls and if I go in private accommodation it will need to be Atleast 5 miles out for me to get a parking permit! But anyway will keep you posted whenever I can apply x
Original post by Kkkppp
Hi, it's my first post on here :smile:
Im starting Fashion BA Hons at UCA Epsom, and was wondering whether there is anyone else on here doing the same course? Or something fashion related?
I'm moving from essex to surrey in september and would love to meet new people before the course starts with the potential of forming a House/Flat share :smile:

Hi, this is my first reply. I am also going to Epsom to do Fashion in September but I am doing it with a foundation year! :smile:
Original post by nadinebustarde
Hi, this is my first reply. I am also going to Epsom to do Fashion in September but I am doing it with a foundation year! :smile:

Hey! I think we're going to do the same course! Looking forward to meeting you! Do you think the first year of this course counts as a foundation year and we'll be able to apply to other universities which require foundation courses for their BA fashion courses?
Original post by a.fashion
Hey! I think we're going to do the same course! Looking forward to meeting you! Do you think the first year of this course counts as a foundation year and we'll be able to apply to other universities which require foundation courses for their BA fashion courses?

Looking forward to meeting you too! Do you live in Epsom? I've been frantically finding places to live ahaha. Yepp you can transfer I think. Well I'm pretty sure you could. What's your name? or add me on facebook aahah I need a friend when I move there! I'm coming from like Somerset, so if you have facebook add me ahaha. It should say I'm from Frome Somerset. I'm really excited for September!
Reply 12
Hey, I'm starting in Sep and doing Fashion promo & image making and I should be living at the new accommodation in Woodcote Side. Search it guys, its really nice!
Reply 13
Original post by ElTania
Hey, I'm starting in Sep and doing Fashion promo & image making and I should be living at the new accommodation in Woodcote Side. Search it guys, its really nice!

Hey! Finally found someone doing the same course as me! I've put my first course at east street accommodation! Which was the woodcote side one!
Reply 14
Hi it's my first post here! I'm starting in September at UCA Epsom and doing foundation course in Art and Design, not your same course but I'm so excited/nervous that I am fully in tune with you :smile: I come from Italy and applied for an accomodation yesterday, it's a big change for me and I hope that I will feel comfortable in England
Reply 15
Hii am also doing a foundation degree in Epsom and i love there facilitiees and atmosphere. I will be starting in september. See you there 😀
Original post by sfof
Hi it's my first post here! I'm starting in September at UCA Epsom and doing foundation course in Art and Design, not your same course but I'm so excited/nervous that I am fully in tune with you :smile: I come from Italy and applied for an accomodation yesterday, it's a big change for me and I hope that I will feel comfortable in England
Reply 16
Original post by laksi
Hii am also doing a foundation degree in Epsom and i love there facilitiees and atmosphere. I will be starting in september. See you there 😀

I'm glad to find someone who'll be in my course! see you there :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Elljamie
Hey! This is also my first time using the site! I am going to UCA Epsom aswell this year to study Fashion promotion and imaging! What accommodation have you been looking at?

Hey! I'll be studying the same course too :smile: are you applying to halls?
Reply 18
Still not decided but i do feel like living out as it will be a nice experience. How about you and which one?
Hey guys. If you're doing Fashion Promotion & Imaging this September, be sure to join the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/174741446252365/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending