The Student Room Group

Black boyfriend Indian girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
Well, you have scored badly on the sin board this year. Having an abortion cannot really make it worse.

It can :frown:
Reply 21
Original post by AaliyahEasy
It can :frown:

It will be worse when your parents find it. You should abort whilst you still can.
Original post by Josb
It will be worse when your parents find it. You should abort whilst you still can.

Thank you for your advice it is greatly appreciated X
I cant believe some answers in this section, There is a girl in distress here that needs help and some of you are just taking the piss wtf !? Listen Aaliyah its your life, your baby, your decision. I would keep the baby If I was in your position but that's me. If your boyfriend loves you and supports you nothing can stand in your way. I have a friend who became a father at the age of 20 and he said it was the best thing that ever happened to him. Don't listen to anybody else, hell a baby can give you much for meaning in life. And about your parents, they will be unhappy and upset but they love you and, if im honest, they should start respecting your decision. Sit them down with your boyfriend and tell them whats going to happen and they need to accept it ! Inshallah everything goes well for you !
I'm here because I need guidance, if you have anything to say that can actually help me then help me help your Muslim sister that is in need of help instead of judging me on the situation I got myself in, talk to me, help me I'm here because I need help

if you converted why are you having sex before marriage?
Yeah lol I'm so stuck
And I don't know I was just busy during the day...

Why are you "Loling" when u have the world your shoulders ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending