Original post by Ethereal World
Coming at it from different angles.

I never thought I'd say this, but can I hear more from Gareth please
Original post by JBLondon
I never thought I'd say this, but can I hear more from Gareth please

Say what you see Gareth.
Say what you see Gareth.

People look at me, they say he's tough, he was in the army he's gonna be hard. But I am caring, and sensitive.

Isn't Schindler's List a brilliant film?
People look at me, they say he's tough, he was in the army he's gonna be hard. But I am caring, and sensitive.

Isn't Schindler's List a brilliant film?

I like your little beard....

Just the staff telling me what an excellent job I'm doing. :yep:
I like your little beard....

Just the staff telling me what an excellent job I'm doing. :yep:

Just the eight pints for me last night, then. "Team leader and boss in drunken night out." Shock! horror! Going out with Oggy tomorrow night. That'll be be a quiet night in at the library... not!
Just the eight pints for me last night, then. "Team leader and boss in drunken night out." Shock! horror! Going out with Oggy tomorrow night. That'll be be a quiet night in at the library... not!

When you're on the phone can you keep the pig impersonations down to a minimum please.

Don't play me at top trumps.... You will not win.
When you're on the phone can you keep the pig impersonations down to a minimum please.

Don't play me at top trumps.... You will not win.

In my experience, women who work in factories are slappers.

Welllll that degrades women. Which I hate. And I said it first.

What's a goblin then ?

Have you ever seen tinder like Brent or reply like Brent on Twitter. I used to have tinder just to do the former. Check this effort out:

image.jpeg
Attachment not found

Attachment not found

ucles sending.jpg
Welllll that degrades women. Which I hate. And I said it first.

What's a goblin then ?

It's called an education.

Team Leader? It's a title someone's given you to get you to do something they don't want to do for free - it's like making the div kid at school milk monitor. No one respects it.
Have you ever seen tinder like Brent or reply like Brent on Twitter. I used to have tinder just to do the former. Check this effort out:

I'm in stitches, I've never seen that before!

I did one on a guy called Keith and gervais retweeted it and that was my life goals sorted. No wonder stuff went downhill since then. :hide:

This is the best reply like Brent I've ever seen:

image.jpeg
This is the best reply like Brent I've ever seen:

I'm actually pissing myself. I clearly need to do some research on reply like Brent, and then start taking part myself.

I might challenge myself today to reply to emails like Brent all day.
I'm actually pissing myself. I clearly need to do some research on reply like Brent, and then start taking part myself.

I might challenge myself today to reply to emails like Brent all day.

Loooool challenge accepted. There is no ego when pulling together to do something good.
Loooool challenge accepted. There is no ego when pulling together to do something good.

I'm currently screening job applications, and I really want to reply to some of them with 'that sounds like management speak, and I know how much we hate management speak'
I'm currently screening job applications, and I really want to reply to some of them with 'that sounds like management speak, and I know how much we hate management speak'

image.jpeg
Attachment not found

Attachment not found

A morning treat for you ^^^^^^^

I will PM you my Twitter handle so you can check out my portfolio in the media section :yep:
A morning treat for you ^^^^^^^

I will PM you my Twitter handle so you can check out my portfolio in the media section :yep:

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest