The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Supersaps
Don't pretend you've ever spoken to a woman, WR.

I'd rather not do the speaking part in honesty, most of them are boring.
Reply 41
Original post by Lord Samosa

Lol I hate when people mirror your response time, it's like "don't become a terrible texter like me!"

I deserve it though most the time :ashamed:

Lol do you have that 'friend' who only texts you at 2am? Like why won't you respond in normal time? Am I a guilty pleasure you text in secret under the blanket you're ashamed of or something?
Original post by whorace
Lol do you have that 'friend' who only texts you at 2am? Like why won't you respond in normal time? Am I a guilty pleasure you text in secret under the blanket you're ashamed of or something?

Lmao, I know the type :rofl: but tbf that's the only time I reply quickly :yes:
That's me tbh. She's either:
a) not interested
b) too busy with life (me most of the time)
c) forgets to reply
or, c) can't be bothered to reply - especially if it's a mind numbingly boring conversation.

I know some girls do it on purpose, though - the 'playing hard to get' kind of thing.

Why don't you ask her? Surely she won't bite
Original post by fire_and_ice
That's me tbh. She's either:
a) not interested
b) too busy with life (me most of the time)
c) forgets to reply
or, c) can't be bothered to reply - especially if it's a mind numbingly boring conversation.

I know some girls do it on purpose, though - the 'playing hard to get' kind of thing.

Why don't you ask her? Surely she won't bite

I dont want to ask her because I dont want to come across being needy by constantly messaging her. Also if she's updating her status it looks to me like she cant be bothered replying.
she's busy getting banged by me sorry bro
Reply 46
Original post by SA-1
You & I should be on first name basis imho

Posted from TSR Mobile

strong thirst brah :lol:
Reply 47
Original post by swirly
strong thirst brah :lol:

What are you on about pal?

She seems like the perfect woman to discuss the implications of the events that happened in Quad Studios in 1994!

@Ethereal World, what are your thoughts on what happened in Quad Studios in 1994?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SA-1

She seems like the perfect woman to discuss the implications of the events that happened in Quad Studios in 1994!

@Ethereal World, what are your thoughts on what happened in Quad Studios in 1994?

You said you couldn't discuss the reasons within the thread :innocent:

But then you never messaged me. :hand:
Original post by whorace
I'd rather not do the speaking part in honesty, most of them are boring.

Your attitude is probably the problem.
Reply 50
Original post by Ethereal World
You said you couldn't discuss the reasons within the thread :innocent:

But then you never messaged me. :hand:

Reason*s*! I feel like quad studios are fine to be discussed here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Your attitude is probably the problem.

I think people can't decide whether i'm being serious or not half the time, i'm not really sure I am either.
Original post by whorace
I think people can't decide whether i'm being serious or not half the time, i'm not really sure I am either.

Well I can appreciate that struggle. Most people think I'm an attention seeking sex addict who loves AG because of the style of my jokes and faux thirst.
Reply 53
Original post by SA-1

:rofl: real life lol'd
Honestly it sounds like she doesnt like you, and is only replying because she feels she has to/likes the ego boost. Also she just sounds rude, i can understand being busy so you cant reply for a few days, but a few weeks?! Cut her off OP. She doesn't seem worth your time.
resentment of instant messaging culture.

Personal experience?
No. The way of dealing with this is not deleting it. It's asking her how she feels and telling her explicitly how you do. Awaiting her response to tell you either way, and then taking responsibility to move on.

She has lost intrest

Latest

Trending

Trending