The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
will watch tonight, 0 lectures tomorrow + a kebab at the ready

glass of Barefoot merlot or a lemonade ting?
Original post by sr90
Calling you out on that. What game and how did you get a ticket.

Sitting in a different end is easy though, just don't celebrate. Unless you're the type who gets very vocal at games there's nowt to worry about

My cousin got hold of the tickets, not sure how. Can't remember the year, but we won 2-1, Park scored the winner with that diving header.

Football will be rife with spot fixing, especially the lower leagues. Le Tiss admitted he took part in it, and there'll be plenty of others who do as well. I know for a fact that it's common practise in the County Cricket game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 422
Original post by Young Metro
Imagine thinking ronaldo is better than messi...and being short and dumb

@Rk2k14

Goalscoring record is phenomnal= Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Yeezus your comprehension skills are something else.
@No New Friends Didn't know yours with this bad too. Smh.
Reply 423
Original post by Louis.
Look at Bran ffs :rofl:

Also Cleganebowl confirmed, Melisandre resurrecting Jon confirmed, Ghost to die confirmed, Stannis not dead and definitely not flayed and burned confirmed, Tower of Joy confirmed, and ****ING CLEGANEBOWL CONFIRMED.

Thoughts on who'd win Cleganebowl?

Also would have liked to see Drogo vs one of the Clegane brothers. Would have been mad scenes.

Also White Walker king sliding behind Bran like.
Reply 424
Original post by QuadStudios
My cousin got hold of the tickets, not sure how. Can't remember the year, but we won 2-1, Park scored the winner with that diving header.

Football will be rife with spot fixing, especially the lower leagues. Le Tiss admitted he took part in it, and there'll be plenty of others who do as well. I know for a fact that it's common practise in the County Cricket game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMDS I GOT YOU BANNED :lol:

You reported me so I though I'd report you

Sorry x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Surprised a bigger point isn't being made about Sharapova's use of the drug. Some papers saying that typical usage would only be around 6 weeks and not the 10 years she's been taking them..
Original post by Zerforax
Surprised a bigger point isn't being made about Sharapova's use of the drug. Some papers saying that typical usage would only be around 6 weeks and not the 10 years she's been taking them..

She's a media darling, I wouldn't be that surpised if she got a one year suspention.

She was on the drug for PED purposes, considering its use is for angina, I very much doubt it's for that.
Original post by Angry cucumber
She's a media darling, I wouldn't be that surpised if she got a one year suspention.

She was on the drug for PED purposes, considering its use is for angina, I very much doubt it's for that.

Yea it's pretty disgraceful. If it had been Serena Williams, everyone would have been baying for blood.

PED purposes?
Original post by Zerforax
Yea it's pretty disgraceful. If it had been Serena Williams, everyone would have been baying for blood.

PED purposes?

Performance enhancing drug
Performance enhancing drug

Ah makes sense now :colondollar:

They should really throw the book at her and make a proper example since she's the first high profile player to be caught.

Im now of the view it was definite intentional doping for performance enhancing reasons.

Athletes are encouraged to write down any medication they are taking, whether or not it is on the prohibited list, and she never did.

If she did genuinely need the drug, a usual cycle is 4 - 6 weeks, not 10 years.

She claims she did not take it for performance enhancing reasons, but even if she did take it on and off for 10 years, surely she would have noticed it had performance enhancing benefits like WADA found.

If she did genuinely need the dry, why didn't she apply for a Therapeutic Use Exemption.

And having it smuggled from Latvia is just too fishy. Why could she not find a prescription in the US, looks like she was trying to hide it.

If she gets away with it, this will be Quad Studios all over again.
Original post by swirly
Im now of the view it was definite intentional doping for performance enhancing reasons.

Athletes are encouraged to write down any medication they are taking, whether or not it is on the prohibited list, and she never did.

If she did genuinely need the drug, a usual cycle is 4 - 6 weeks, not 10 years.

She claims she did not take it for performance enhancing reasons, but even if she did take it on and off for 10 years, surely she would have noticed it had performance enhancing benefits like WADA found.

If she did genuinely need the dry, why didn't she apply for a Therapeutic Use Exemption.

And having it smuggled from Latvia is just too fishy. Why could she not find a prescription in the US, looks like she was trying to hide it.

If she gets away with it, this will be Quad Studios all over again.

As I said yesterday, they're all on it. Sharapova has been rumbled and is trying to spin a story to lessen the punishment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Buzzing about the ticket price announcement. Definite step in the right direction.
Reply 434

Jelly of that sheep
Cucked by a sheep?
Indian girls have the ugliest laughs.
Reply 437
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Indian girls have the ugliest laughs.

Which nation has the best?

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Anon_98 did you just read that :rofl:
Original post by SA-1
Which nation has the best?