The Student Room Group

What are the most disgusting song lyrics you know?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by undercxver
I thought you'll like a hairy belly. :perv:

Spoiler

dat comb over tho :sexface:

I was just going to quote this exact song :biggrin: high five man :biggrin:
Original post by Lord Samosa
dat comb over tho :sexface:

I'm dyingggggggg :toofunny: look at this kusra...

Spoiler

The lyrics to It wasn't me by Shaggy
Squeeze on my nuts
Lick on my butt
The naturally curly hair
Please don't touch
I'm dyingggggggg :toofunny: look at this kusra...

Spoiler

Lmao! :toofunny: I found another one...

Spoiler

Reply 106
Original post by M_xxx113
Ty Dolla $ign - "Or Nah" Remix ft The Weeknd Wiz Khalifa DJ Mustard
This whole song is pretty graphic for my liking...

haha i was waiting for someone to comment that, love the song though, not the lyrics
Reply 107
Original post by oShahpo
I was just going to quote this exact song :biggrin: high five man :biggrin:

:five:
Original post by mkap
haha i was waiting for someone to comment that, love the song though, not the lyrics

Lol its so catchy, sometimes I catch myself singing it and then realise what I'm actually saying. The same way I couldn't stop repeating the 'why give a bitch an inch when she rather have nine' lyric from that chris brown song lmao :colondollar:
Reply 109
Original post by M_xxx113
Lol its so catchy, sometimes I catch myself singing it and then realise what I'm actually saying. The same way I couldn't stop repeating the 'why give a bitch an inch when she rather have nine' lyric from that chris brown song lmao :colondollar:

haha omgg same i be just rapping lil waynes verse and my brothers like did you say something and am like nooo :colondollar:
Original post by mkap
haha omgg same i be just rapping lil waynes verse and my brothers like did you say something and am like nooo :colondollar:

Lol, you don't know the struggles

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 111
Original post by Andy98
Lol, you don't know the struggles

Posted from TSR Mobile

i sure do :tongue:
Lmao! :toofunny: I found another one...

Spoiler

:toofunny: These are the type of stuff I see on my dad's Facebook LOOOOOL
Im glad i haven't even heard half of the mentioned songs lol but these type of songs dont annoy me
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mkap
i sure do :tongue:

No. No you don't
:toofunny: These are the type of stuff I see on my dad's Facebook LOOOOOL

This is why I never log into my second account (I have separate one for family :ninja:). It's just full of pictures of politicians faces photoshopped on animals. Why?! :rofl:
This is why I never log into my second account (I have separate one for family :ninja:). It's just full of pictures of politicians faces photoshopped on animals. Why?! :rofl:

LMAO I've only heard jokes about people having two accounts, and you actually do! :rofl:

I knowww but it's jokes. :rofl: My dad sends me meme's of these politicians all the time. Mostly Asif Ali Zardari and Nawaz Sharif. My dad got bants. :toofunny:

It's gotta be this. There's no one line in it that stands out for pure disgustingness on its own but the way the whole story builds up to the twist in the final verse ... damn! Based on a true story too supposedly.

I'm not a huge rap fan but this, for my money, is one of the all time great pieces of songwriting I've ever heard.
Original post by BookBird
She's speaking Jamaican Patois during those lines, which is an English-based creole language. The more you learn.

its not jamaican and it aint english based

its barbadian and jamaican is based on a lotta languages

Quick Reply

Latest