The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
Haha yeah :tongue: I tend to just swallow them with water and it's fine :tongue:
Haha ah I see :tongue: I'm supposed to be doing some work now, but I'm kind of switching between it and TSR :colondollar: :tongue: :hugs:

Yeah i'm a little clumsy so i might end up choking -haha

SASSKING!!! do some work!!! hehe saying that i should do some too but...nah! haha:colondollar::hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Yeah i'm a little clumsy so i might end up choking -haha

SASSKING!!! do some work!!! hehe saying that i should do some too but...nah! haha:colondollar:

Oh, I see :tongue:

I'm trying to! :rofl: but...procrastination :lol: and a certain someone who is distracting me terribly, of course... :wink: :tongue:
Oh, I see :tongue:

I'm trying to! :rofl: but...procrastination :lol: and a certain someone who is distracting me terribly, of course... :wink: :tongue:

A certain someone being distracting?!?! - i wonder who that would be?! :h:
Tell me who it is and i'll come and knock them out for you :wink:
A certain someone- i wonder who that would be?! :h:
Tell me who it is and i'll come and knock them out for you :wink:

Hmmm, I wonder... I've heard they're meant to be a squirrel that's clever, but I'm not too sure... I can't think who it is right now... Hmmm... :wink: :tongue:
Hmmm, I wonder... I've heard they're meant to be a squirrel that's clever, but I'm not too sure... I can't think who it is right now... Hmmm... :wink: :tongue:

ermm.. no.. it doesn't ring a bell...hmm?... A squirrel? Geez isn't that a bit random?..... I'll find out for you-haha :rofl: :wink:
ermm.. no.. it doesn't ring a bell...hmm?... A squirrel? Geez isn't that a bit random?..... I'll find out for you-haha :rofl: :wink:

:rofl: :wink: :tongue:

It's alright though, because I don't actually mind that they're being oh so distracting :wink:

In fact, I quite like talking to them. Whoever they are... :wink: :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
:rofl: :wink: :tongue:

It's alright though, because I don't actually mind that they're being oh so distracting :wink:

hahaha :rofl:
Good because I think that Squirrel is going to be around for a while, you might not get any work done :wink:
hahaha :rofl:
Good because I think that Squirrel is going to be around for a while, you might not get any work done :wink:

:lol:

*Sigh* :wink:

:hugs:

*Sigh* :wink:

Haha get used to it:wink: so apart from (not) working, what are you up to?!:hugs:
Haha get used to it:wink: so apart from (not) working, what are you up to?!:hugs:

How unlucky for me :wink:

:rofl: I'm just on here really. I am actually making some attempt to work though. I'm not just flat-out not working :lol: :hugs:
How unlucky for me :wink:

:rofl: I'm just on here really. I am actually making some attempt to work though. I'm not just flat-out not working :lol: :hugs:

unlucky?! are you sure about that? :wink: :hugs:
Hahaha So i'm guessing no work will be done for the rest of the day then :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
unlucky?! are you sure about that? :wink: :hugs:
Hahaha So i'm guessing no work will be done for the rest of the day then-haha

I've come to the conclusion that I quite like talking to the distracting squirrel, and she's actually not so distracting at all... :wink: :hugs:

There could be hope yet :rofl: I do aim to try and finish the section I'm doing :tongue: It's the last one :smile:
I've come to the conclusion that I quite like talking to the distracting squirrel, and she's actually not so distracting at all... :wink: :hugs:

There could be hope yet :rofl: I do aim to try and finish the section I'm doing :tongue: It's the last one :smile:

hmmm i say that's a pretty good conclusion, i'm liking it :hugs:
whaaaaaaaaaaaattt?! Distracting? me? naaahhhh
haha :rofl:

Yay!!! you might just get all your work done then!! woop! haha saying that i should be revising! i have 2 mocks tomorrow-ooops hehe
hmmm i say that's a pretty good conclusion, i'm liking it :hugs:
whaaaaaaaaaaaattt?! Distracting? me? naaahhhh
haha :rofl:

Yay!!! you might just get all your work done then!! woop! haha saying that i should be revising! i have 2 mocks tomorrow-ooops hehe

Ah, I see :tongue: Well, I'll leave you to revise if you want to :tongue: I'll still PM you later :smile:
Hullo all
Original post by Andy98
Hullo all

Hey ! How you doin :3 ?

Ah, I see :tongue: Well, I'll leave you to revise if you want to :tongue: I'll still PM you later :smile:

Haha honestly I really don't want to revise!! I might just take another nap to be honest, i feel so ill :frown: I'll leave the revision to last minute-hehe
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hey ! How you doin :3 ?

I'm alright. You?
Original post by Andy98
Hullo all

Heya!!!!
Haha honestly I really don't want to revise!! I might just take another nap to be honest, i feel so ill :frown: I'll leave the revision to last minute-hehe

You really should try to though :tongue: but anyway, I hope it goes well when you do come to revise :smile:

I'm going to log out, so I'll talk to you later :smile:

(Log out after I've seen your reply to this that is :lol:)

Latest