The Student Room Group

anyone else stuck with A2 English Literature 3000 word comparative essay.

Just wondering if anyone else was stuck with this coursework. as i really am
I've been doing it recently, I might be able to help.
Reply 2
How many words have you got so far and how are you implementing context?
Original post by A*101
Just wondering if anyone else was stuck with this coursework. as i really am

I'm stuck with the other one! :frown:

Also @Changing Skies has a really good comparative example essay on a thread! :smile:
Original post by A*101
How many words have you got so far and how are you implementing context?

I'm at 3526, of which 281 are quotes and 247 are the bibliography. So my actual word count is at 2998.

As for context, well, that depends on the texts you're doing.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Which other one, AS? I'm doing a retake of that coursework.
Original post by Mactotaur
Which other one, AS? I'm doing a retake of that coursework.

No A2, there are 2 coursework pieces. One is a criticism (feminist/ Marxist) or something else in the critical anthology, and the other is a comparative essay.
No A2, there are 2 coursework pieces. One is a criticism (feminist/ Marxist) or something else in the critical anthology, and the other is a comparative essay.

Are you sure? I could have sworn there was only one piece. What board are you with? OCR here.
Original post by Mactotaur
Are you sure? I could swear there was only one piece. What board are you with? OCR here.

Oh sorry, I'm AQA.
Reply 9

Also @Changing Skies has a really good comparative example essay on a thread! :smile:

I've completed the comparative piece and I've been told mine is a high A, I can try and help you if you're still stuck? What texts are you doing?
Reply 10
I'm doing the theoretical essay and have absolutely no idea how to structure it. I'm doing feminism but I am clueless about the structure
Original post by máire
I'm doing the theoretical essay and have absolutely no idea how to structure it. I'm doing feminism but I am clueless about the structure

This is the one I'm finding difficult! :frown:
Original post by máire

I've just done this at uni as part of my assignment.

I can help you if you still need it?

Quick Reply

Latest