The Student Room Group

Feeling girly... Embarrasing bra/period stories?

Hiya guys! I'm just feeling giggly and girly at the mo. I'm not a perv or anything, just curious. Usually i'd go to Yahoo answers for this, but my account is not working right now. Thanks, i'm in the mood for a laugh!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
white jeans :cry:
I stuffed my bra with padding, which fell out during a lesson and got stuck at the bottom of my jumper.
I had to discretely pull the padding out from under my clothes and stuff it in my bag under the table. One boob was bigger than the other for the rest of the day.
Original post by Egirl127
Hiya guys! I'm just feeling giggly and girly at the mo. I'm not a perv or anything, just curious. Usually i'd go to Yahoo answers for this, but my account is not working right now. Thanks, i'm in the mood for a laugh!!!

It's been YEARSSSSS since I used Yahoo Answers, oh my gosh! Blast from the past :biggrin:
One time during high school, I was suffering from a particularly heavy period. When I stood up at the end of my lesson to go to my next one, I realised that I'd actually bled through my uniform, and left a fairly obvious pool of blood on the chair. I wasn't sure whether to wipe it up and risk drawing attention to it, or leave it.

I left it :colondollar:
Reply 5
sneezing!
Was quite embarrassing when my older brother found a erm..bloody pad in the bathroom :redface:
forgot i had left it there :getmecoat:
never did it again tho :angelblush:
Reply 7
Original post by Leviathan1741
One time during high school, I was suffering from a particularly heavy period. When I stood up at the end of my lesson to go to my next one, I realised that I'd actually bled through my uniform, and left a fairly obvious pool of blood on the chair. I wasn't sure whether to wipe it up and risk drawing attention to it, or leave it.

That happens to me six or seven times a year. :s-smilie:
Original post by Airmed
That happens to me six or seven times a year. :s-smilie:

Awww no, it's awful isn't it? :console:
Reply 9
Awww no, it's awful isn't it? :console:

I hate it. I'm in uni now and I'm terrified that one day it'll happen and I won't even notice.
:tongue:
Reply 11

Ha! End sentance made me laugh! Thanks guys. All really great answers. Loads of replies in so little time!! :h:
Original post by Airmed
I hate it. I'm in uni now and I'm terrified that one day it'll happen and I won't even notice.

Have you tried (if you're able to take it) mefenamic acid to make your periods lighter? :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
Was quite embarrassing when my older brother found a erm..bloody pad in the bathroom :redface:
forgot i had left it there :getmecoat:
never did it again tho :angelblush:

Cringe!
Original post by mkap
white jeans :cry:

You're nasty (srs)
Original post by undercxver

I love this so much^ XD

Spoiler

Reply 17
Have you tried (if you're able to take it) mefenamic acid to make your periods lighter? :smile:

Allergic unfortunately. :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by Airmed

Aw, poor you. Maybe you should try better pads?
Hope it dosen't happen again!
Original post by Airmed
Allergic unfortunately. :frown:

That's a shame, I feel for you :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest