The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Huddersfield adult nursing

I applied for admission into the adult nursing programme at the University of Huddersfield, and I was wondering; has anyone heard anything from them yet?
I sent my application before the deadline and I got an e-mail confirming they received my application, but I haven't heard anything since.
I sent an e-mail with some questions to the address provided in that e-mail, but I never got a reply. It is my first time applying for a course in England, so I'm not quite sure what to do. Should I call them?
Original post by Adooren
I applied for admission into the adult nursing programme at the University of Huddersfield, and I was wondering; has anyone heard anything from them yet?
I sent my application before the deadline and I got an e-mail confirming they received my application, but I haven't heard anything since.
I sent an e-mail with some questions to the address provided in that e-mail, but I never got a reply. It is my first time applying for a course in England, so I'm not quite sure what to do. Should I call them?

Hi

I've moved this into the University of Huddersfield for you - have a look at the stickied threads in here to chat to other applicants

If you want to speak to other nursing applicants then look in the Nursing and Midwifery forum (not the Healthcare forum where you posted this - that's for other health professionals). There's stickied threads there too where all the applicants can chat:smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Hi

I've moved this into the University of Huddersfield for you - have a look at the stickied threads in here to chat to other applicants

If you want to speak to other nursing applicants then look in the Nursing and Midwifery forum (not the Healthcare forum where you posted this - that's for other health professionals). There's stickied threads there too where all the applicants can chat:smile:

Thank you!
I went for an interview in january and they were pretty swift with getting back to me. i had the confirmation of interview a few days after sending in my application, (First ones to hear back from) and then 3 working days after the interview they gave me a place.

be patient! im sure good things will happen! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by beckyjane95422
I went for an interview in january and they were pretty swift with getting back to me. i had the confirmation of interview a few days after sending in my application, (First ones to hear back from) and then 3 working days after the interview they gave me a place.

I heard from them today through UCAS, my application was unsuccessful... Never got a reply to my e-mail.
Thank you so much for the positive reply though, I really appreciate that.
I have two more universities considering my application now, Coventry and Hull.
Haven't heard anything from Coventry yet but I did get an invitation to an interview in Hull, so hoping for the best!
Thanks again for the reply, and congratulations on the offer!
You too!! Now just got to choose havnt we! Tough decisions! I also got Into kings college, and Hertfordshire, I pulled out of Greenwich and York
I got an offer yesterday, I had my interview Jan. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hi I'm doing adult nursing too. Is anyone living at Kirkgate accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beckyjane95422

What does the interview entail please
Original post by Natalie1986
What does the interview entail please

Hi Natalie
I hope you are well :smile: have you applied to study at Huddersfield or are you just looking at the moment?
Interviews are just a chance for us to get to know you a bit more, think about what it is that you love about Nursing and why you want to pursue it as a career. Remember, it's a chance to ask us questions too!
If it helps, I can put you in touch with a current student so you can chat about the course more?
Speak soon,
Rachel UoH
Original post by University of Huddersfield
Hi Natalie
I hope you are well :smile: have you applied to study at Huddersfield or are you just looking at the moment?
Interviews are just a chance for us to get to know you a bit more, think about what it is that you love about Nursing and why you want to pursue it as a career. Remember, it's a chance to ask us questions too!
If it helps, I can put you in touch with a current student so you can chat about the course more?
Speak soon,
Rachel UoH

I am just wondering what the nursing interview at Huddersfield entails do you need to sit a numeracy and literacy test ?
Original post by Natalie1986
I am just wondering what the nursing interview at Huddersfield entails do you need to sit a numeracy and literacy test ?

Hi Natalie, applicants who have been invited to interview for one of our nursing courses won't need to sit a numeracy or literacy test. Letr us know if you have any further questions.

Best of luck!
Claire, UoH
Hi Natalie
Speak soon,
Rachel UoH

Hi, may I seek your help too?
It helps me if you can put me in touch with a current student so that I can chat about the course more.
Thank you so much in advance.
Original post by SmilePeace
Hi, may I seek your help too?
It helps me if you can put me in touch with a current student so that I can chat about the course more.
Thank you so much in advance.

Hi @SmilePeace

How are you?

You can chat with our current students on UniBuddy. They will be able to answer any questions you might have about the course, Huddersfield, and student life.

I hope this helps, but let me know if there's anything else I can do. :smile:

Thanks,
Harriette
Hi @SmilePeace

How are you?

You can chat with our current students on UniBuddy. They will be able to answer any questions you might have about the course, Huddersfield, and student life.

I hope this helps, but let me know if there's anything else I can do. :smile:

Thanks,
Harriette

Thank you very much, Harriette

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending