The Student Room Group
University of York
York

University of york - adult nursing sept intake (2016)

Hi everyone!

Now that most interviews are out of the way and people are beginning to accept offers, i just thought it might be a good idea to set up a Facebook group for this who are firming university of York for adult nursing!

Let me know if you think its a good idea, and ill set one up and then we can all get to know each other!
Original post by TRsmithson
Hi everyone!

Now that most interviews are out of the way and people are beginning to accept offers, i just thought it might be a good idea to set up a Facebook group for this who are firming university of York for adult nursing!

Let me know if you think its a good idea, and ill set one up and then we can all get to know each other!

Hi I've moved this to the University of York forum - check out the stickied threads for students going to York. If you have questions about nursing in general then check the Nursing and Midwifery forum - if you look in the stickied threads you will find all the students applying for the same courses and can join in the discussion. (The Healthcare forum where you posted this is for other health professions)
University of York
York
It was the only the other day that I was searching for a Facebook group for adult nursing at York as I am going to firm it I think so wanted to meet other people doing the same course so it would feel less daunting starting as I am moving away for uni! I would love you to set up a Facebook group as I will definitely be joining it, would be lovely to get to know some people :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by emmalouiseex
It was the only the other day that I was searching for a Facebook group for adult nursing at York as I am going to firm it I think so wanted to meet other people doing the same course so it would feel less daunting starting as I am moving away for uni! I would love you to set up a Facebook group as I will definitely be joining it, would be lovely to get to know some people :smile:

yay! i thought i was going to be alone haha!

i will private message you, and ill add you on Facebook! X
I'm super nervous about starting as I am moving like 2 hours away so I'm all about meeting people who's gonna be on my course! And yeah okay no problem X
Original post by TRsmithson
yay! i thought i was going to be alone haha!

i will private message you, and ill add you on Facebook! X

I start Adult Nursing in September too at York! So nervous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending