The Student Room Group

Feeling girly... Embarrasing bra/period stories?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by loveleest
omg, that's hilarious, but people can be so insensitive at times:laugh:

ikr
Original post by Airmed
As long as you're happy as you are now! :h:

Go have a drink on me. :biggrin:

How Very kind of you :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Airmed
It's been happening for 10 years. I can't even use tampons because of how bad my period is. I have used all the different brands of pads out there, I even use night ones during the day, and it's still ****.

Got another 30 years to go...

I've heard of people wearing two pads at the same time, could you try that?
My worst PMS story was going to the cinema and when the advert for March of the Penguins came on, I burst out crying and I mean like proper howling crying. I couldn't stop and I had no idea what the hell was wrong with me. I just burst out crying as soon as I saw a penguin and ran to the toilet and lo and behold, there was my period. Think I was about 14 then. I was mortified.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If your periods aren't too bad, wearing a long shirt/dress/skirt over jeans or whatever is a good idea in case any leaks happen, it won't show if you're wearing something long enough to cover it. It's a good idea to wear something dark/black too, and avoid lighter colours and white if you think your periods are due, save the outfit for after your period. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 45
Wow guys! Lots of replies! Most i've ever had! Who knew people would be so willing to embarasse themselves! Thanks!!! :h:
A few weeks ago, I had been skipping rope with my friends when my boob popped out of my bra and almost smacked my face. Thank god I was just with girls

This isn't that embarassing but recently I got dared to go to school without a bra on. When I told some girls they were shocked at how perky they looked :colone: I felt like I had forgotten something while walking around school.
Original post by Spock's Socks
My worst PMS story was going to the cinema and when the advert for March of the Penguins came on, I burst out crying and I mean like proper howling crying. I couldn't stop and I had no idea what the hell was wrong with me. I just burst out crying as soon as I saw a penguin and ran to the toilet and lo and behold, there was my period. Think I was about 14 then. I was mortified.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats so cute! not the blood part but the penguin part. they are quite cute

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
A few weeks ago, I had been skipping rope with my friends when my boob popped out of my bra and almost smacked my face. Thank god I was just with girls

This isn't that embarassing but recently I got dared to go to school without a bra on. When I told some girls they were shocked at how perky they looked :colone: I felt like I had forgotten something while walking around school.

i thought you was my age - didnt know you was still school age! O.o
Original post by shawtyb
thats so cute! not the blood part but the penguin part. they are quite cute

i thought you was my age - didnt know you was still school age! O.o

Hahaha nope I'm 17 bebs
Hahaha nope I'm 17 bebs

ha! aww thats cute lol.
i forgot about the days of school dares lol

once when i was in school, we was all hanging out with our mates quite late after school and for some reason one of our mates dared another to run THROUGH a fence (this guy was clinically obese) and he did! he ran clean through the fence and left a giant cory shaped hole in it!
Reply 50

Wow, that skipping rope incident must have been embarassing!! Love your name by the way! The big bang theory is my fave show!!!
Reply 51
Original post by hazzer1998
How Very kind of you :biggrin:

Spoiler

:colonhash:

Original post by Black Rose
I've heard of people wearing two pads at the same time, could you try that?

I did try and it was uncomfortable. Didn't work very well either. Lost cause here. :tongue:
Reply 52

HAHAHA, that's hilarious!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
HAHAHA, that's hilarious!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would've suffered from boob trauma..

Need to invest in sports bras
Original post by Airmed
It's been happening for 10 years. I can't even use tampons because of how bad my period is. I have used all the different brands of pads out there, I even use night ones during the day, and it's still ****.

Surely you should wear tampons then? Or is the period so heavy the tampon comes out? :s-smilie:

Really sorry if that is the case! Have you tried the pill? I remember before I went on it I used to have to wear tampons and night pads and still they would only last a few hours on a good day.. wasn't fun!
Reply 55
I would've suffered from boob trauma..

Need to invest in sports bras

Boob trauma? Is that really a thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by loveleest
when i was in secondary school my bra fell of a couple of times so I had to do it up again in he bathroom... lol
Hasn't happened to me once in sixth form though :tongue:

That used to happen to me too!! :colondollar:
Reply 57
Once period came at work it was heavy and I didn't have a pad. Had to ask one of the women who didn't have one so she went around the whole office to ask for a pad. Luckily there weren't many males around. Also once I stained my seat at work with a large blood stain. Luckily I sat in the corner so ppl didn't notice my seat much.
I sneezed.
Reply 59
Original post by Andy98
I remember once (this was back when I was fat fat) a girl asked me where I got my bra from because she wanted hers to be as perky as mine. I've never owned a bra.... :/

OMG!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest