The Student Room Group

My gcse science

I'm currently revising for the AQA science exams in june and I have always found the mygcsescience videos to be extremely helpful. I usually get them from Youtube but they've been deleted. Can anyone send me them? I need the Unit 2's and Unit 3's.
Maybe ask your school to buy the subscription for all of the pupils?
Reply 2
Original post by saico
I'm currently revising for the AQA science exams in june and I have always found the mygcsescience videos to be extremely helpful. I usually get them from Youtube but they've been deleted. Can anyone send me them? I need the Unit 2's and Unit 3's.

I love myGCSEscience and those videos are the only reason I get good grades in science. I paid for the videos on the website and suggest you do the same because the videos are worth it. I am not sharing the videos as I have paid for them and don't see why someone else should get them for free while I pay.
Original post by saico

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF! I was just about to revise as well :frown:
Original post by saico

I found them and all the worksheets on torrent.
Reply 5
Is there any chance you can send them to me, if not that's okay
Original post by Federerr
I found them and all the worksheets on torrent.

please can you send them to me? you'd be a lifesaver x

Quick Reply

Latest