Awww :lol:

Just on TSR whilst looking up something for my computing. You? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Awww :lol:

Just on TSR whilst looking up something for my computing. You? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :lol:

I am meant to be trying to revise for my ISA exam, but all my lessons at school were cancelled today so I just revised for 5 hours at school instead

Sounds interesting! Which part of computing is it? :smile:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Smiling ? Waking up on the morning with a purpose ? Putting emojis :h:

That just ain't me :rofl:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha :lol:

I am meant to be trying to revise for my ISA exam, but all my lessons at school were cancelled today so I just revised for 5 hours at school instead

Sounds interesting! Which part of computing is it? :smile:

Haha fair enough. Good to see you made great use of your time :yep: now you can relax and listen to Duran Duran :biggrin:
It's programming in python :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha fair enough. Good to see you made great use of your time :yep: now you can relax and listen to Duran Duran :biggrin:
It's programming in python :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha and yeah I did (for once) :tongue: I usually would but my sister is playing her awful so I have given in and turned mine off :lol:
Ahh right I see, I kind of wish that I'd done the computing GCSE as it looked really good (my friend also said he really enjoyed it too) :smile:
Haha and yeah I did (for once) :tongue: I usually would but my sister is playing her awful so I have given in and turned mine off :lol:
Ahh right I see, I kind of wish that I'd done the computing GCSE as it looked really good (my friend also said he really enjoyed it too) :smile:

Haha good :smile: awww no, is it that bad?
Awww I love the programming :biggrin: the theory on the other hand...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha good :smile: awww no, is it that bad?
Awww I love the programming :biggrin: the theory on the other hand...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yes considering she likes 'OMI' 1D and Chris Brown :lol:
The programming looks to be the best bit! And yeah, the written/theory stuff is always boring isn't it? :tongue:
The programming looks to be the best bit! And yeah, the written/theory stuff is always boring isn't it? :tongue:

I did programming when I was at Uni. Not a fan :tongue: I just found it quite hard to get my head around and not particularly exciting :tongue:

And that made me think of my brother :tongue: Not only does he blast out his bad music, but he sings loudly to it too :lol:

Wow, that is all I can say :tongue:
Yes! Haha well I think so anyway :wink:
Original post by SassKing13
I did programming when I was at Uni. Not a fan :tongue: I just found it quite hard to get my head around and not particularly exciting :tongue:

Cool, what languages did you do? And which uni, if you don't mind me asking? Fair enough. Yeah - but that feeling when you've actually done it! :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh right I see.... It does look interesting and I also like building computers (I built one a few years ago as sort of a mini project for myself - I've built some Hi-Fi stuff also) :smile:
And that made me think of my brother :tongue: Not only does he blast out his bad music, but he sings loudly to it too :lol:

Haha :biggrin: My sister likes to sing all the chavvy bits too... she knows I hate swearing so she sings that too :lol:

Wow, that is all I can say :tongue:
Yes! Haha well I think so anyway :wink:

Cool, what languages did you do? And which uni, if you don't mind me asking? Fair enough. Yeah - but that feeling when you've actually done it! :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :tongue:
:smile:
Ahh right I see.... It does look interesting and I also like building computers (I built one a few years ago as sort of a mini project for myself - I've built some Hi-Fi stuff also) :smile:

Yeah, I mean I didn't enjoy it myself, but everyone is different :smile: Ahh, that's really cool :smile: We have a Hi-Fi system. We have a stereo, record player and two speakers.
Haha :biggrin: My sister likes to sing all the chavvy bits too... she knows I hate swearing so she sings that too :lol:

Hahaha :tongue:
:smile:

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I mean I didn't enjoy it myself, but everyone is different :smile: Ahh, that's really cool :smile: We have a Hi-Fi system. We have a stereo, record player and two speakers.

Ahh I see, I cant really comment anyway as I have never done a computing qualification :smile: My dad bought me all the bits for christmas when I was about 12 and I kind of just got on with it :redface: He knows someone who builds his own Hi-Fi equipment (its his company) and he got me started on a few things... I've built a DAC and a few power supplies for stereos - no nothing overly interesting though :tongue:

Yeah... my sister is a chav and I'm completely not... kids at school make fun of me for being 'posh' :tongue:

Latest