The Student Room Group

waiting for sex

how long would you be willing to wait for sex in a relationship if the person you were with was a virgin?
Original post by Anonymous
how long would you be willing to wait for sex in a relationship if the person you were with was a virgin?

10 mins brev
As long as they needed, would rather they were 100% comfortable and we both enjoyed it than rushing into it for the sake of it.
I would happily wait if the person didnt feel ready for sex on a personal level, but if it is due to religious reasons i probably wouldn't... I just feel that someone who has completely different views on sex wouldnt be a match for me in a relationship anyway.
Reply 4
A month? I don't think I'll be in that situation now, but I think it depends on whether we could do "stuff" before or no touching/licking.
6months?

I've waited 20 years. I can wait 6months. Obviously sex isn't really the goal of my relationships. And I'm still a student so we wouldn't be seeing each other every day in that 6months, like, not living together, so 6months doesn't translate to loads f hours...
Reply 6
i'd wait until i'm comfortable as well as my partner, so it could be a month or a year etc. not really bothered about waiting.
I could probably wait until the end of time tbh. The most a guy has waited for me is about 8 months.....
Reply 8
As long as they want

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

of course the second they were in a relationship with me they wouldn't be a virgin anymore xD

lol jokes
Till the marriage bed :love:
Original post by MaseratiJay
As long as they needed, would rather they were 100% comfortable and we both enjoyed it than rushing into it for the sake of it.

Original post by Andy98
As long as they want

Posted from TSR Mobile

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by toonervoustotalk

❤️❤️❤️
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Till the death bed :perv: