The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's a bit weird and I would be very unhappy if an 18 year old tried to get together with a 14 year old daughter of mine. Stick to girls who are more your own age.
Reply 2
no it is not normal. you shouldn't even be thinking about 14/15 year old girls.

i am sorry you probably aren't a pervert but you sound like one!
Reply 3
stick to whats legal.
Reply 4
its a good job you posted anon!
please, dont go out in public anymore
Reply 5
Difficult to say as 14/15 year old girls nowadays can look a lot older than they actually are. Plus there's a difference between finding someone attractive and actually wanting to act on those feelings. If you do want to act on those feelings, then that is where the problems would lie.
Reply 6
Boys do mature more slowly than girls. But perhaps the best way to handle that is to wait until you're more comfortable around your own age group.

Especially when you hit university, it will be a little weird to try to date girls beginning high school or the equivalent.
They're not legal, so just don't risk it there, I know 3/4 years isn't much but there are laws which could get you in trouble.
Original post by Anonymous
As the title says, I don't really find myself attracted to girls my age but 14/15 year old girls, is that normal ?

disgusting
Reply 9
I'm not a pervert,it's just I find girls that age much more attractive for some reason,only recently after I fell in love with my friend who is 15,do you think it will pass ?
We live in a world where young teenage girls are becoming increasingly sexualised and fantasised about, so you're not alone but it is so wrong and completely illegal!
I'm not a pervert,it's just I find girls that age much more attractive for some reason,only recently after I fell in love with my friend who is 15,do you think it will pass ?

You're sick, you need help. See a doctor (srs)
Original post by theconfusedman
You're sick, you need help. See a doctor (srs)

Jesus ****, he is two years older than her and you're making it seem like he is a murderous psychopath that molests five-year old children. 14 might be a bit excessive yes, but 15 is okay-ish I suppose so long as nothing illegal occurs.
Reply 13
It's not wrong, because tbh they can be some of the most sexually active folks out there....BUT it is ILLEGAL.
Lol it's 100% normal, it's just three years. Whether it's legal to engage in sexual activities with them is a whole different thing, but a girl who's 14/15 years old is already a fully developed woman in the biological sense. When I was in middle school (13-15), no one blinked an eye at a three-year gap in a relationship (usually the girl being younger). As I say, I'm not talking about sexual contacts because if you do get into a relationship with a girl three, four years your junior, I think you should realize that it would be immoral to push her into decisions she's not mature enough to commit to. But I think it's normal to be attracted to younger girls. Unless you're attracted to girls that are not yet developed, which would have the resemblance of paedophilia, but it doesn't seem to be the case with you.
I am simillar but i only just chat to some of them once a week for a few hours and it is just pure banter for me at least
Yes i think some are attractive but aint gonna take advantage or anything because i see them as friends :smile: :colonhash:

But OP if you are seeing them as more than friends you need help
Original post by popcornjpg
Jesus ****, he is two years older than her and you're making it seem like he is a murderous psychopath that molests five-year old children. 14 might be a bit excessive yes, but 15 is okay-ish I suppose so long as nothing illegal occurs.

Today, those 14 year old girls wear so much makeup that they don't even get IDd when buying a drink, lol.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
We live in a world where young teenage girls are becoming increasingly sexualised and fantasised about, so you're not alone but it is so wrong and completely illegal!

i don't know what kind of teenager you where but i was playing outside with friends and we did talk about sex but we weren't fantasising. that's just wierd. and not sutable for that kind of age.
As the title says, I don't really find myself attracted to girls my age but 14/15 year old girls, is that normal ?

It's okay Anonymous, I know that feel bro

Just ignore the haters oky?
Original post by thefatone
It's okay Anonymous, I know that feel bro

Just ignore the haters oky?

yeah I got a bit of hate in school when some people found out I liked a year 10(I'm yr 13)

Latest

Trending

Trending