The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Quite normal. If its got clacker hair its not paedophilia.
OP grow out of that soon

Original post by shawtyb
its a good job you posted anon!
please, dont go out in public anymore

lmao that is horrible
Original post by Anonymous
yeah I got a bit of hate in school when some people found out I liked a year 10(I'm yr 13)

lol i'm in yr12 and i like younger girls

p.s i should've probably anomynised myself xD
Original post by Viridiana
Lol it's 100% normal, it's just three years. Whether it's legal to engage in sexual activities with them is a whole different thing, but a girl who's 14/15 years old is already a fully developed woman in the biological sense. When I was in middle school (13-15), no one blinked an eye at a three-year gap in a relationship (usually the girl being younger). As I say, I'm not talking about sexual contacts because if you do get into a relationship with a girl three, four years your junior, I think you should realize that it would be immoral to push her into decisions she's not mature enough to commit to. But I think it's normal to be attracted to younger girls. Unless you're attracted to girls that are not yet developed, which would have the resemblance of paedophilia, but it doesn't seem to be the case with you.

you're not fully developed until 22 or so :colonhash:

Original post by mkap
stick to whats legal.

Mkap please speak to Viridiana and pass some sense.
I don't get why so many people are telling the OP that being attracted to girls at that age is illegal; it isn't. It's acting on it that's illegal.

Anyway, it's probably more normal than most guys will admit. That said, I can't remember what age ranges I was attracted to at 18 - I was probably more interested in women in their 20s at that point.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
We live in a world where young teenage girls are becoming increasingly sexualised and fantasised about, so you're not alone but it is so wrong and completely illegal!

where are they becoming sexualised (aside from the underground trade)?
Original post by Tootles
I don't get why so many people are telling the OP that being attracted to girls at that age is illegal; it isn't. It's acting on it that's illegal.

Anyway, it's probably more normal than most guys will admit.

The second sentence is disgusting.
The first is confusing me a bit; it's the same thing: finding attraction as you would act on it.
What makes someone gay? The attraction :colonhash: you don't have to touch. It's about the mind.
So much thought police on here :indiff:

It's completely normal. It would be illegal to do anything about it though and it is a morally dubious area if you did. I knew someone my age when I was 14 and she was going out with doing sexual activities with a 16 yr old. If you ask me I'd say the set up was consensual whilst a bit dodgy I wouldn't class the guy as a rapist. But he could have got in serious **** and it was illegal.

If for some reason you did end up going out with someone that age I'd just wait until they are old enough for it to be legal before you did anything sexual.

What I would say is abnormal is not being attracted to girls your own age as well those younger.
(edited 8 years ago)
14/15 year old girls dress like whores these days so i wouldn't be surprised if you were attracted to them.
Completely normal to be attracted to them, but it would generally be a bad idea to act on it.
This is messed up.
Reply 31
Original post by theconfusedman
You're sick, you need help. See a doctor (srs)

I think you're confused, man. :colonhash: He's not sick just attracted to girls whose 3 years younger not girls who are 5. Get over it
Original post by somesomebody
you're not fully developed until 22 or so :colonhash:

Mkap please speak to Viridiana and pass some sense.

Most are capable of having children, isn't that biological maturity?
Most are capable of having children, isn't that biological maturity?

Anyway you said, fully developed. I didn't say anything disagreeing about maturity, did I?
I quite specifically and simply said, they're not fully developed.
Anyway you said, fully developed. I didn't say anything disagreeing about maturity, did I?
I quite specifically and simply said, they're not fully developed.

Maybe, difference in meaning then
I think it's normal but as long as their is no sexual things
But once that person is an adult, that person is all yours
Maybe, difference in meaning then

Maybe what? Can't you just...:facepalm2: accept that you've made a mistake that you're not fully developed at 14/15...And leave it be?
The second sentence is disgusting.
The first is confusing me a bit; it's the same thing: finding attraction as you would act on it.
What makes someone gay? The attraction :colonhash: you don't have to touch. It's about the mind.
By all means, miss out half my post when quoting.

People often think and feel things they don't express, and I would imagine there isn't a person around who hasn't at some point been at least slightly attracted to someone they shouldn't have been.

Like I said, the attraction isn't illegal; the law isn't built into our biology, which means that people will simply be attracted to people with certain looks, whether or not the law deems any potential sexual relationship between them legal or not. Hell, whether or not the person's morals say whether it's right or not.
I don't classify it as the most abnormal attraction. In my school 14/15 year old look good enough to be mistaken for 16 or 17. They apply full on makeup and wear revealing clothing for their age while I never dressed like that. The only thing I would suggest is stay away from them once or if you know their real age.

Why don't you find your age group attractive? There aren't attractive 17 years old at where you are? Hmm.
Original post by Tootles
By all means, miss out half my post when quoting.

:rofl:

People often think and feel things they don't express, and I would imagine there isn't a person around who hasn't at some point been at least slightly attracted to someone they shouldn't have been.

Like I said, the attraction isn't illegal; the law isn't built into our biology, which means that people will simply be attracted to people with certain looks, whether or not the law deems any potential sexual relationship between them legal or not. Hell, whether or not the person's morals say whether it's right or not.

Ok but as I said, the mentality creates the sexual attraction. So thinking of ****ing children is just as bad as ****ing children because no one ****s children without saying I [would] like to **** children. Get it?

Latest

Trending

Trending