The Student Room Group

Feeling girly... Embarrasing bra/period stories?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by HS2030
OMG!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Calm down dearie
Original post by undercxver

This is an understatement!

Anything can have the potential to get on your nerves
Firstly I am a guy but this is quite weird regarding periods: some girl who was my best friend in sixth form (who may or may not have held a 7 year grudge against me) used to have her period at exactly the same time as my mum. talk about weird
Original post by Black Rose
If your periods aren't too bad, wearing a long shirt/dress/skirt over jeans or whatever is a good idea in case any leaks happen, it won't show if you're wearing something long enough to cover it. It's a good idea to wear something dark/black too, and avoid lighter colours and white if you think your periods are soon to happen, save the outfit for after your period. :tongue:

Yeah I always follow this prior to starting and during my period itself,just to save any unnecessary embarrassment
Reply 64
Original post by Andy98
Calm down dearie

shut up andy :tongue:
as u already know i'm immature, besides, didn't know u grew massive boobs lol.

Spoiler

Reply 65
Original post by LiquidGold
Surely you should wear tampons then? Or is the period so heavy the tampon comes out? :s-smilie:

Really sorry if that is the case! Have you tried the pill? I remember before I went on it I used to have to wear tampons and night pads and still they would only last a few hours on a good day.. wasn't fun!

Tampon comes out. Was on the pill, it didn't help, I also suffer bad migraines and mental health so it wasn't good. I currently have the implant but it has made things worse.
I get really bad (like REALLY bad) period pains and when I was in sixth form I couldn't move in my Chemistry lesson due to the pain so the teacher (MALE teacher) came up to ask what was wrong; my friend decided that she would answer for me and in a loud voice said that I was on my period. :facepalm: I was so embarrassed and couldn't even face the teacher for a while after that. I also had all the boys staring at me throughout the day. :redface:
Original post by Airmed
Tampon comes out. Was on the pill, it didn't help, I also suffer bad migraines and mental health so it wasn't good. I currently have the implant but it has made things worse.

Oh no I really feel for you! That must be really horrible. I guess just keep trying all the things the doctor has to offer, and just hopes it gets better as you get older :hugs:
Reply 68
Original post by HS2030
shut up andy :tongue:
as u already know i'm immature, besides, didn't know u grew massive boobs lol.

Spoiler

Pffft, you're acting as if you're someone I talk to regularly :tongue:

The secret is to get fat. :colonhash:
Reply 69
Original post by Andy98
Pffft, you're acting as if you're someone I talk to regularly :tongue:

The secret is to get fat. :colonhash:

shut up, ps me dont wanna get fat. mummy said fat girls are ugly and she cant marry me off to a rich indian dude :tongue:
Reply 70
Original post by HS2030
shut up, ps me dont wanna get fat. mummy said fat girls are ugly and she cant marry me off to a rich indian dude :tongue:

Meh
Reply 71
Original post by Andy98
Meh

u insensitve soab !!!
if there was a kickass emoji, i would have put it here.
but there isnt.
oh, well.
did u see the thread where there ws a guy who wanted to burn ( with bad spelling as quoted) all the (arabin, pakinstan, somalias, irak, muslims, beglidaisee"
ROFL. his spelling. he got reported tho by qeen bee :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by HS2030
u insensitve soab !!!
if there was a kickass emoji, i would have put it here.
but there isnt.
oh, well.
did u see the thread where there ws a guy who wanted to burn ( with bad spelling as quoted) all the (arabin, pakinstan, somalias, irak, muslims, beglidaisee"
ROFL. his spelling. he got reported tho by qeen bee :smile:

Meh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73

r my messages no longer intresting that u reply with mes's?
why????:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Reply 74
Original post by HS2030
r my messages no longer intresting that u reply with mes's?
why????:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I just don't have much to say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by In2u
Why r u in here?

why not. im bored
Reply 76
Original post by callum_20011
why not. im bored

Ha I believe
Original post by In2u
Ha I believe