The Student Room Group

GCSE Geography or Business Studies

Hello,

At the moment, lots of us are currently picking our GCSE options. I chose my prefered options, and last week we got our recommmendations. We get to do 11 GCSE's, I got Maths, Both Englishes, Triple Science, Religous Studies, Latin, Business, German and History.

However, I also wanted Geography but it is in the same block as Business. When I arrived home from school earlier, I found that the GCSE co-ordinator guy said I could have Geography for Business.

I am really good at Geography and it is one of my favourites. All my friends are doing BS. I am really baffled, so I came to you, the gods of education. I would like to know what the GCSE courses are like and if it would suit my career in the future, which is a General Surgeon or Neurosurgeon.

Please help, the guy wants to know tomorrow!
How easy are the tests
business studies is easy compared to geo but they are both really interesting!
geo requires A LOT of work!
Original post by studyhardsophia
business studies is easy compared to geo but they are both really interesting!
geo requires A LOT of work!

Thanks for the info,
I emailed the GCSE co-ordinator to say that I will be doing Geography GCSE. It is my favourite subject and I am very good at it :P
Original post by CaptainWill98
Thanks for the info,
I emailed the GCSE co-ordinator to say that I will be doing Geography GCSE. It is my favourite subject and I am very good at it :P

im doing my exam in under 100 days and i'll give you one tip learn the case studies early! Trust me you will look back and thank me :smile: Good luck you'll enjoy the course :biggrin:
Original post by studyhardsophia
im doing my exam in under 100 days and i'll give you one tip learn the case studies early! Trust me you will look back and thank me :smile: Good luck you'll enjoy the course :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest