The Student Room Group

in a gay relationship but have urges?

so i'm a girl (14) and i'm dating a girl (16) and she's my best friend and we've been together for a little over 3 months and we've done stuff but i want to know what it's like to have sex with a lad. all my friends have lost their virginities but i haven't. i'm not bothered about this but i still want to know what it's like to have sex with a lad? should i bring this up to my gf or just ignore it?
Original post by Anonymous
so i'm a girl (14) and i'm dating a girl (16) and she's my best friend and we've been together for a little over 3 months and we've done stuff but i want to know what it's like to have sex with a lad. all my friends have lost their virginities but i haven't. i'm not bothered about this but i still want to know what it's like to have sex with a lad? should i bring this up to my gf or just ignore it?

If you're going to bring that up do it sensitively i think.
You can bring it up, but it is normal to want to know what it is like to have sex wih a guy. But you are so young, I don't think you should be thinking about having sex at the moment.
It depends on whether you want to act on it.

If you want to have sex with a guy here and now then you'll need to break up with your girlfriend, as cheating isn't okay.

If you just mean at some point in the future, then there's no need to mention it as there's nothing she can do about it.

The thing that concerns me is that you're fourteen, you're desperate to lose your virginity, and all of your friends already have?? I can promise you (from experience) that if you have sex too early you will regret it in later life, even if you don't believe me right now. Sex is not the be all and end all of life, and you shouldn't be in a rush to lose your virginity. Just enjoy yourself and don't focus too much on it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending