The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm 17 and I know I've accidentally gone "ooh that girl's damn cute good lawd" and then later discovered they're a year 9, so I guess it happens.

If you find yourself exclusively interested in 14/15 year old girls when you're like 20 or something then there's a chance you might have very very unfortunate sexual preferences, but atm it's a pretty small age gap sooo you're probably okay. See how things turn out later in life, and definitely don't swap bodily fluids with any girls under 16 because even though some of them are the most sexually active gals out there and the age gap isn't massive you'll still be branded a child molester and have your life ruined if people found out.
Original post by somesomebody
:rofl:

Ok but as I said, the mentality creates the sexual attraction. So thinking of ****ing children is just as bad as ****ing children because no one ****s children without saying I [would] like to **** children. Get it?
When did I mention ****ing? Come to think of it, when did the OP mention ****ing? I've been attracted to people and just wanted to cuddle them or be around them.

Also, a person's mentality doesn't create the sexual attraction. That's like saying mentality creates one's preference among different cheeses, or beers, or music. None of that is necessarily true.

If a guy is attracted to a girl who happens to be fourteen, that could very well be simply because she is attractive in some way. Maybe her face/physical features, maybe her personality, whatever. The hypothetical guy in this situation isn't necessarily a paedophile/hebephile; he is attracted to that girl. He also doesn't necessarily want to bang her. And even if he does, he probably doesn't do it; probably because he knows it's wrong - or at least knows he'd get into trouble for it. In either case, the guy in question knows it's unacceptable to do that, and in identifying this, has ultimately done no wrong.

This is (pretty much, from what I can gather) what the OP has done here.
Bruh
Original post by Tootles
When did I mention ****ing? Come to think of it, when did the OP mention ****ing? I've been attracted to people and just wanted to cuddle them or be around them.

Also, a person's mentality doesn't create the sexual attraction. That's like saying mentality creates one's preference among different cheeses, or beers, or music. None of that is necessarily true.

If a guy is attracted to a girl who happens to be fourteen, that could very well be simply because she is attractive in some way. Maybe her face/physical features, maybe her personality, whatever. The hypothetical guy in this situation isn't necessarily a paedophile/hebephile; he is attracted to that girl. He also doesn't necessarily want to bang her. And even if he does, he probably doesn't do it; probably because he knows it's wrong - or at least knows he'd get into trouble for it. In either case, the guy in question knows it's unacceptable to do that, and in identifying this, has ultimately done no wrong.

Basically this I'd never force/pressure or hurt anyone,the girl I like now I just want to cuddle and kiss tbh
Original post by Anonymous
As the title says, I don't really find myself attracted to girls my age but 14/15 year old girls, is that normal ?

DUDE, They haven't even got a GCSE Maths yet. :laugh:
Original post by Tootles

Basically this I'd never force/pressure or hurt anyone,the girl I like now I just want to cuddle and kiss tbh

See you created a damn back door for the OP to run out of and say this lie!

Who doesn't associate attraction with sex?! (unless asexual which I bet OP is NOT and even asexuals want to get a lil nasty if you know what I mean :hubba::colonhash:)
See you created a damn back door for the OP to run out of and say this lie!

Who doesn't associate attraction with sex?! (unless asexual which I bet OP is NOT and even asexuals want to get a lil nasty if you know what I mean :hubba::colonhash:)
No, I didn't. I was using myself as an example.

Real people, often, experience attraction in varying ways and to varying degrees.

Also, asexuals do not want to "get a lil nasty" - how dare you. Their urges - on the seldom occasions that they happen - are purely biological, satisfied through masturbation for the simple purpose of not feeling the urge any more, just like micturition or defaecation.
Original post by Tootles
No, I didn't. I was using myself as an example.

Real people, often, experience attraction in varying ways and to varying degrees.

Also, asexuals do not want to "get a lil nasty" - how dare you. Their urges - on the seldom occasions that they happen - are purely biological, satisfied through masturbation for the simple purpose of not feeling the urge any more, just like micturition or defaecation.

yes they do want to get a lil nasty

Do you know asexuals? do you know what asexuality is?
They might not want to have genital sex, but they do still want to (for example) orgasm to someone massaging their feet.
Hang on, hang on guise, hold up.

somesomebody is just being a douche.

GUISE DON'T FEED THE TROLL.
yes they do want to get a lil nasty

Do you know asexuals? do you know what asexuality is?
They might not want to have genital sex, but they do still want to (for example) orgasm to someone massaging their feet.
Yes I do, on both counts, and have discussed it with them at great length. One girl in particular finds it pointless and disgusting.

End of story, stop quoting me.
Original post by Tootles
Yes I do, on both counts, and have discussed it with them at great length. One girl in particular finds it pointless and disgusting.

End of story, stop quoting me.

One girl. Good for you. You are attacking me because of...one girl you ...might have just made up.

Do you remember what we were speaking about in the first place? :erm:

I'll remind you:

pedophilia in the mind is as horrible as pedophilia in the act; you can't act without the thought first.
Second, many asexuals do still want stimulation. They just don't want to have intercourse.

Do you understand these things, sir?

Original post by Tootles
Hang on, hang on guise, hold up.

somesomebody is just being a douche.

GUISE DON'T FEED THE TROLL.

You're... the only one speaking to me...
Well no, it's not "wrong" in terms of morality since you can't really control who you're attracted to (unless of course you consciously perpetuate the attraction). As long as you don't act on those attractions, you're fine.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Wyrley
Difficult to say as 14/15 year old girls nowadays can look a lot older than they actually are. Plus there's a difference between finding someone attractive and actually wanting to act on those feelings. If you do want to act on those feelings, then that is where the problems would lie.

That's what Adam Johnson said....

OP it's illegal (not thinking) but acting upon it. Get a grip

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah I got a bit of hate in school when some people found out I liked a year 10(I'm yr 13)

I'm kind of like that too - I'm year 12 and I'm attracted to girls my age and older, but there aren't many girls in my year that are nice-looking: there are quite a few more attractive-looking girls in year 9 and 10.
Reply 55
Age of consent is completely arbitrary, and 14 in Germany actually, good enough for the Germans good enough for me, don't try that one in court though. I think biologically (many, most?) girls have actually gone through puberty already.
Christ that's harsh :biggrin:

DRINK!!
Original post by whorace
Age of consent is completely arbitrary, and 14 in Germany actually, good enough for the Germans good enough for me, don't try that one in court though. I think biologically (many, most?) girls have actually gone through puberty already.

it's 13 in Japan, even worse.
Reply 58
I think it used to be like 9 in some US states before the early twentieth century :lol:

Childhood is actually a relatively new concept and biologically speaking we prolong it artificially with social constructs like schooling.

When I'm properly crushing on a girl sex is really an afterthought, I want the other stuff that comes with a relationship first and foremost, really.

I'll remind you:

pedophilia in the mind is as horrible as pedophilia in the act; you can't act without the thought first.

If you get angry and then have a sudden urge to punch somebody in the face and then don't do it, is that as bad as actually punching them in the face then?

Is thinking about cheating on an exam as bad as going ahead and cheating on an exam?

I'm very confused as to how one can think this way.

Latest