The Student Room Group

My ex changed his relationship status to wido, meaning??

I'm confused as to why he he changed his Facebook status from in a relationship to widow. He wanted to breakup and kind of backed me into also to agreeing with him to breakup. So he can't be too mad. He's depressed at the moment and that's partial reason he didn't want the relationship anymore.
Reply 1
No wonder he's depressed his husband just died, give him a break.
Reply 2
:nopity:
I m not sure it means anything to be honest
Mistake?
he might be planning to kill you
You're dead to him, probably.
He's being a drama queen.
Reply 8
To him you're DEAD!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
It means you're good at maths

@Zargabaath
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by UWS
It means you're good at maths

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Is english his first langauge?
Original post by insert-username
Is english his first langauge?

Yes
Backed you into agreeing? When one person wants to break up its not always a case of whether or not the other person agrees. It is often one sided. Also that's not a good sign if he's telling folk he's a Widow lmao, funny kid.
Original post by phunky_fresh
Backed you into agreeing? When one person wants to break up its not always a case of whether or not the other person agrees. It is often one sided. Also that's not a good sign if he's telling folk he's a Widow lmao, funny kid.

Well I didn't want to, I still love him and he knows that. I had to mutully agree. It's not a good sign...Meaning he's mad at me? Or upset? I still care for him hence why I'm asking what this might possibly mean.
Original post by Retroandbeyond
Well I didn't want to, I still love him and he knows that. I had to mutully agree. It's not a good sign...Meaning he's mad at me? Or upset? I still care for him hence why I'm asking what this might possibly mean.

You are going to have to get used to this in life.

He knows you look at his status, so he did it to cause you worry and manipulate you. Drama queen tendency and you gave him the reaction he wanted.

Just give him some space and if you wnat to get back together then do it after your period apart. Life is too shirt for this sort of nonsense.
He's changed gender and lost his husband?
Sad to say but it seems that he's got over you. :frown:
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Sad to say but it seems that he's got over you. :frown:

If he's a depressive drama queen , then he's just as likely to change it to married tomorrow. Its about the attention seeking and manipulation. leave him to it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Because he saw you as his wife but now you are dead to him, so now he is Widowed? Who knows, it's just a Facebook status not that serious don't read into it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending