The Student Room Group

Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Omg suspense is killing me :frown:
Reply 401
omg same I don't think I can take this anymore :frown: But I was notified by Dundee via email that they would get back to me by the 11th of March so not long to wait! Lol at this point I just want to know what happened (not really expecting a particular outcome).
Nothing today, maybe tomorrow then... :frown:
Original post by Rainbownightlock
Nothing today, maybe tomorrow then... :frown:

Well they did say Friday the 11th...I wouldn't expect to hear until Friday and even then they said that was an aim not a garuntee :/ Hold in there, it'll happen
anybody had any offers elsewhere?
Original post by JDarlo91

offerless atm :frown:
Glasgow and Aberdeen so far - but Dundee is my top choice followed by Glasgow.

Hang in there Junioh - it'll come...I have my fingers crossed for all of us! Don't lose hope!
Reply 407
Do you reckon there's any chance that they'll realise all the offers at the same time?
Original post by RioGk
Do you reckon there's any chance that they'll realise all the offers at the same time?

It's kind of hard to know but I would say based on previous threads quite probably not...it is a lot of people to update all at once...but I reckon they would be done within a week
Original post by kcampbell893
Glasgow and Aberdeen so far - but Dundee is my top choice followed by Glasgow.

Hang in there Junioh - it'll come...I have my fingers crossed for all of us! Don't lose hope!

:cry2: thank you!
coongratz!
Original post by Junioh
:cry2: thank you!
coongratz!

I'm thinking if there was some way to convince everyone who's got more than one offer to reject Aberdeen so that us poor offerless souls will get in from the waiting list! :teehee:

Edinburgh. Rejected from Aberdeen post interview and Glasgow pre-interview.
I'm thinking if there was some way to convince everyone who's got more than one offer to reject Aberdeen so that us poor offerless souls will get in from the waiting list! :teehee:

lmao! is it just Aberdeen(and Edinburgh) that have waiting lists?
How did you get an offer from Edinburgh but not Glasgow PRE interview?

Just curious because surely Edinburgh is way harder?
Original post by Junioh
offerless atm :frown:

sorry to hear buddy :frown:. genuinely hope it turns around. As pointed out early in this thread, Dundee doesn't use any other scoring but your interview performance now. How did you feel it went?
sorry to hear buddy :frown:. genuinely hope it turns around. As pointed out early in this thread, Dundee doesn't use any other scoring but your interview performance now. How did you feel it went?

not too well :/
thank you tho!
wbu?
Original post by Junioh
lmao! is it just Aberdeen(and Edinburgh) that have waiting lists?

Edinburgh has a waiting list? Well if they do, I'm not on it anyway as far as I know.
Edinburgh has a waiting list? Well if they do, I'm not on it anyway as far as I know.

Apparently?
Com'on Dundee!
Original post by mightymo
Edinburgh. Rejected from Aberdeen post interview and Glasgow pre-interview.

I'm the same. Think it was my UKCAT that really let me down for Glasgow. Hopefully we'll have more luck with Dundee. 😊
[QUOTE="mightymo;63305605"]Edinburgh. Rejected from Aberdeen post interview and Glasgow pre-interview.[/QUOTE

I am nearly the same, rejected from Glasgow pre-interview, Waiting list for Aberdeen and offer from Edinburgh ☺️

Original post by Penguin man
How did you get an offer from Edinburgh but not Glasgow PRE interview?

Just curious because surely Edinburgh is way harder?

UKCAT let me down for Glasgow (cut off was around 2700 and I got 2680) 😔
I was really surprised by getting an offer as I thought I would lose quite a few points on edinburgh's scoring system.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending