The Student Room Group

Straight guys..how do you feel when a gay/bi guy hits on you?

Scroll to see replies

I have been approached by gay men on multiple occasions, however it never bothered me, in fact I get the same reaction when a women I don't find attractive tries to flirt with me. To keep it short, I just laugh whilst politely rejecting their attempts at flirting.
Original post by nrb17
I'm a straight girl. I have three different responses depending on how bitchy I feel at the moment.

Especially bisexual girls I will make them feel disgusting sometimes. And I love doing that.

Or the alternative is to act like they're extremely insane.

Or thirdly just be like yeah that's that you can't have and take it as a compliment that's on a rare nice day.

You seem very erratic!
Original post by nrb17

I will make them feel disgusting... And I love doing that.

...act like they're extremely insane.

Aren't you a nice person.
Original post by Mactotaur

Lol ikr

Posted from TSR Mobile
i just wear a t-shirt that says no homo on it
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
This is what I'd consider a normal response!

Do you want a boyfriend
Original post by somesomebody
Do you want a boyfriend

Why not I guess.
i don't know; it's never happened to me. i conjecture if it did happen to me i would respond calmly "i'm straight."
Flattered. A polite thanks, but no thanks is required :P
Original post by nrb17
I'm a straight girl. I have three different responses depending on how bitchy I feel at the moment.

Especially bisexual girls I will make them feel disgusting sometimes. And I love doing that.

Or the alternative is to act like they're extremely insane.

Or thirdly just be like yeah that's that you can't have and take it as a compliment that's on a rare nice day.

Flattered, just like whenever someone does unless it's completely inappropriate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mactotaur

Was thinking the same, basically she's a prick

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply