The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanielleT192
You can't change how people feel though. It's a bitter pill to swallow but that's just life for you. Not everyone is going to like you or want to continue talking to you.

I don't really understand what she has done wrong? Haven't read all of your threads or replies.

True.

She has ended this friendship, said we will never be friends again, and has removed and blocked me from every social media possible. This all happened because I said to her that I feel she has replaced me with another friend and that I used to be her best friend but she has replaced me. She then said I am fed up with your attitude, that it's her life and she can do what she wants, and mind your own business, and then she said we will never talk again and she blocked me..

Then it just got worse from there. Me changing my group also made her blood boil because it's not like me to do something like that (I mean she didn't expect it, she thought I'll still come running back to work with her). Its sad the first time I actually took control, it backfired in my face.
I just spoke to another friend who said that she thinks I blackmailed her!!!!!

I can't believe this.

I emailed her saying that I heard from a few people saying that someone is doing her dissertation for her, and that I felt I needed to make her aware of this because I did not want her to have a problem.

And she is saying that I am blackmailing her. How? Is she thick? She wants to go and tell the teacher that I am blackmailing her. Unbelievable.

Surely she is wrong this time?
Original post by believeteam22
I just spoke to another friend who said that she thinks I blackmailed her!!!!!

I can't believe this.

I emailed her saying that I heard from a few people saying that someone is doing her dissertation for her, and that I felt I needed to make her aware of this because I did not want her to have a problem.

And she is saying that I am blackmailing her. How? Is she thick? She wants to go and tell the teacher that I am blackmailing her. Unbelievable.

Surely she is wrong this time?

No she's not wrong. It probably did seem like blackmail from her perspective - she's blocked you on everything knowing full well it upsets you and then you message her like 'everyone knows that X did your assignment, you should watch out or you'll get found out'. It would seem like blackmail to her, no matter how you intended it, as she probably thinks this is revenge for her blocking you. If I was her I'd probably think that too.

On another note, I can't believe that when she didn't show up to class, you think she did it to spite and upset you. Have you given any thought to how she might be feeling? She probably doesn't want to see you, or she might be ill, or any number of reasons. She isn't going to jeopardise her uni work in order to wind you up. It's completely your fault that you're feeling like this, not hers, so deal with it.
Original post by georgiaswift
No she's not wrong. It probably did seem like blackmail from her perspective - she's blocked you on everything knowing full well it upsets you and then you message her like 'everyone knows that X did your assignment, you should watch out or you'll get found out'. It would seem like blackmail to her, no matter how you intended it, as she probably thinks this is revenge for her blocking you. If I was her I'd probably think that too.

On another note, I can't believe that when she didn't show up to class, you think she did it to spite and upset you. Have you given any thought to how she might be feeling? She probably doesn't want to see you, or she might be ill, or any number of reasons. She isn't going to jeopardise her uni work in order to wind you up. It's completely your fault that you're feeling like this, not hers, so deal with it.

Fair point. But honestly I would NEVER do anything like this to her. And I mean NEVER. Even after everything. I wouldn't be able to live myself for doing something like that. It's a shame she is thinking like that. The thing is I only found out about this after our friendship ended.

I know she probably just did not want to see me.

She thinks I will do something bad to her. She thinks I blackmailed her. This is just messed up. I would never do such a thing omg I can't believe this.
Oh my god would you just get a grip and see a doctor like you have been claiming you will do for over a year now but are suspiciously always on a 2 week waiting list?

Stop talking to her and bloody do something else with your time other than constantly talking about her on a forum fall of people who are sick of you at this point.
Original post by SophieSmall
Oh my god would you just get a grip and see a doctor like you have been claiming you will do for over a year now but are suspiciously always on a 2 week waiting list?

Stop talking to her and bloody do something else with your time other than constantly talking about her on a forum fall of people who are sick of you at this point.

But she thinks I blackmailed her. I really didn't.
She hates me now I heard.

Ok. I need to clear this up first. I can't have her hate me for something I didn't even do.

Ok. I need to clear this up first. I can't have her hate me for something I didn't even do.

Oh give over. Stop with your ******** excuses and get a life, this thread makes me nauseous.

You are never going to get over this girl.

You don't need to clear anything up. Christ, anything for an excuse to talk to her.
Oh give over. Stop with your ******** excuses and get a life, this thread makes me nauseous.

:/ This is not nice. She hates me for nothing I never did.
Original post by Airmed
You don't need to clear anything up. Christ, anything for an excuse to talk to her.

She thinks I blackmailed her. She wants to tell the teacher. She hates me and she regrets every being my friend. And I did NOT blackmail her. This is wrong.
:/ This is not nice. She hates me for nothing I never did.

She hates you because you're a clingy disturbed individual. She has every reason to hate you. Even the people on this forum have a reason to hate you for god sake.

Stop deflecting people's advice and moving the conversation towards her and actually try to get over this or enjoy being a miserable waste of space the rest of your life. Your choice.
She thinks I blackmailed her. She wants to tell the teacher. She hates me and she regrets every being my friend. And I did NOT blackmail her. This is wrong.

In a way you did: you contacted her when she blocked you on all social media and told you to stay away from her.

We don't care because it not relevant. As always defecting the conversation so you can continue talking about your obsession.
You need to go out and hook up with as many random girls to get over her. Good luck.
To be honest, she doesn't sound like an attractive person so I'm not sure why you are attracted to her, and now that she's ended things you have to move on as well. Good luck :h:
Reply 315

You're horrible.

This guy is clearly mentally ill.
Original post by bbb93
You're horrible.

2 years I've been giving advice to this guy and 2 years he as ignored it and outright lied to us.

Mental illness is not an excuse. He is still responsible for his actions.
How will I ever recover from this? I just want to hide in a hole and never come out. I ruined everything. I am very stupid.
Original post by bbb93
You're horrible.

Yes, he probably is mentally ill, but he refuses to go see a GP; many have been telling him this for the past two years and he refuses to take any advice on board. Mental illness is not an excuse.
Reply 319
2 years I've been giving advice to this guy and 2 years he as ignored it and outright lied to us.

Mental illness is not an excuse. He is still responsible for his actions.

So why don't you just stop posting and coming onto his threads then?

obsession is a horrible thing to have and for some people it is not as simple as just forgetting about it and moving on.

You dont sound very helpful at all with this 'just get a ****ing life'. 'you pathetic'. etc. Do you actually thinking speaking to someone like that is helping?

Latest

Trending

Trending