The Student Room Group

Polish prime minister says Poland is not likely to take Africans and Muslims

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Garage777
During an interview on Polish TV station Polsat, Beata Szydlo said,

'Poland has not taken immigrants this year and is unlikely to take them in the near future.'

Looked at the problems Sweden is having I guess. No doubt the usual open borders ideologues will be up in arms.
Reply 201
Original post by sleepysnooze
1) who care about cultural differences? it's all about "diversity"? right? and multiculturalism, right? tolerance etc
2) the english people in spain aren't working there. they're just living there. poles take jobs. it's a fact. I don't claim that they're not suitable for the jobs - quite the opposite - if they work and they sometimes work harder and for less money, then there you go - jobs taken. that's bad.

1) Who said this? "Diversity" and "multiculturalism" are two-way streets if people of different cultures in the host country aren't willing to assimilate or adapt (note: this does not mean they have to get rid of their culture - just not bother/stir up trouble/disrespect the local laws intentionally) , then what is the point? You can't exactly blame the Polish for trying to preserve their culture when it has been brutally shot down, repressed, mocked and banned for CENTURIES (the partitions, World War II, even during Communist era.) etc. Despite this, it continues to accept thousands of immigrants and refugees. Can this be said the same about Britain? Definitely not.

2) Exactly, most Polish people actually WORK and do something and contribute to the economy, unlike English immigrants in Spain who are "taking Spanish homes" and sitting around doing nothing all day.* Many don't even know Spanish!

* Just saying- if you're generalising, I will also generalise. I'm aware not all English people cause trouble in Spain.
Original post by mark36
1) Who said this? "Diversity" and "multiculturalism" are two-way streets if people of different cultures in the host country aren't willing to assimilate or adapt (note: this does not mean they have to get rid of their culture - just not bother/stir up trouble/disrespect the local laws intentionally) , then what is the point? You can't exactly blame the Polish for trying to preserve their culture when it has been brutally shot down, repressed, mocked and banned for CENTURIES (the partitions, World War II, even during Communist era.) etc. Despite this, it continues to accept thousands of immigrants and refugees. Can this be said the same about Britain? Definitely not.

2) Exactly, most Polish people actually WORK and do something and contribute to the economy, unlike English immigrants in Spain who are "taking Spanish homes" and sitting around doing nothing all day.* Many don't even know Spanish!

* Just saying- if you're generalising, I will also generalise. I'm aware not all English people cause trouble in Spain.

They are almost all retirees, duh!

And they sell their UK homes to buy houses in Spain so all that financial equity goes straight into the Spanish economy. Then they get their pensions paid there and spend it in the Spanish economy. But when they get ill they tend to come back to the UK for treatment on the NHS.

Sort of like most EU migrants to the UK. Oh wait...
Reply 203
Original post by mark36

Indeed - tell some of the Gulf States to take refugees. Saudi Araba has 100,000 air-conditioned tents just sitting there - oh right, they're not white so they're expected to have sensible border control. :smile:

(edited 8 years ago)
Diversity is a tactic of genocide by saying everything White has to be made less White.

Then you call us racists, fascists to oppose this.

It is our populations being destroyed by mass immigration. It is our people who are being robbed of their ancestral homeland NOT YOURS.

Whites need to wake up, instead of being self hating cuckolds who bend over backwards to appease others.
I find this quite funny as a lot of polish women are married to muslim men (namely pakistani) in the area I live in
Original post by MildredMalone
Good for them. The way the migrants have been behaving is despicable, at least some countries have some sense.

How exactly have they been behaving?
Reply 207
Original post by Garage777
During an interview on Polish TV station Polsat, Beata Szydlo said,

'Poland has not taken immigrants this year and is unlikely to take them in the near future.'

Original post by whorace
Poles are really racist

Szydlo is right. Poland is not the only country that does not want to accept refugees due to cultural differences, threat of terrorism etc. E.g. Macedonia has decided to shut Balkans route. The whole refugee crisis is really getting out of control so I don't think anyone should blame them. It's not like the refugees want to be there anyway - I've watched a documentary and despite the fact that they got a safe house, food etc there they said they want to come to UK because they don't get enough money.

Currently the total number of Muslims in Poland is estimated at around 31,000, most of whom are Sunni. So saying that they totally lack diversity is simply NOT true.

From January 1, 2013, Poland's Muslims and Jews were both affected by a ban on ritual slaughter after lawmakers deemed halal and kosher practices "incompatible with animal rights legislation", specifically the Animal Protection Law of 1997 and some people dare to call Poland backwater? It's amazing that they stood up for the abused animals, we need to ban it in UK as well. It was changed again at a later date I think, due to 'human rights' but still, at least they tried.
By the way... :colonhash: You know what? I was at Euston railway station a few weeks ago, and not a single shop assistant there was white, how odd right?. That was a very unique experience, we don't get many foreign shop assistants here in Wales. :h::h::h::h:
Reply 208
Original post by Username247
Diversity is a tactic of genocide by saying everything White has to be made less White.

Then you call us racists, fascists to oppose this.

It is our populations being destroyed by mass immigration. It is our people who are being robbed of their ancestral homeland NOT YOURS.

Whites need to wake up, instead of being self hating cuckolds who bend over backwards to appease others.

Non-discriminatory segregation is in principle a good idea but the West has too many immigrants for it to be possible at this point, and western demographics are in a death trend.

The best thing the West can do is to incentivise (poor) women to marry immigrants, but not give them any child benefit, and incentivise (rich) women to have at least 2 children and raise them properly. This way immigrants are slowly genetically mixed into the population and their identities, over 3 or 4 generations, will become native. Like Boris Johnson, who has Turkish heritage.

However the opposite policy is in play and will likely never change.
Original post by Chi019
Indeed - tell some of the Gulf States to take refugees. Saudi Araba has 100,000 air-conditioned tents just sitting there - oh right, they're not white so they're expected to have sensible border control. :smile:

Gulf countries actually donate millions to refugee camps.
Original post by _icecream
Gulf countries actually donate millions to refugee camps.

And we donate billions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending