The Student Room Group

Ugly body

I have to go swimming in a couple of weeks for the first time in 4 years but I don't want to wear a bikini because I have a huge scar down my leg, I have acne on my face, back, shoulders and legs, I have chunky fat legs and stomach and I know I should be confident with my body no matter what but I just cant so what should I do?
Original post by socialoutcast123
I have to go swimming in a couple of weeks for the first time in 4 years but I don't want to wear a bikini because I have a huge scar down my leg, I have acne on my face, back, shoulders and legs, I have chunky fat legs and stomach and I know I should be confident with my body no matter what but I just cant so what should I do?

You can get swimming leggings and wear them with a regular one piece swimming suit
Original post by Eternalflames
You can get swimming leggings and wear them with a regular one piece swimming suit

thank you for answering and where from? and what about everything else?

I bought mine from Amazon, but I'm sure you can get them anywhere online :smile:

What do you mean by everything else?
I bought mine from Amazon, but I'm sure you can get them anywhere online :smile:

What do you mean by everything else?

my acne that's all over my body/
and thanks I will go online and have a look :smile:
my acne that's all over my body/
and thanks I will go online and have a look :smile:

You can get a full sleeved swimming costume, that would would cover up your arms.
You can get a full sleeved swimming costume, that would would cover up your arms.

okay thanks for help :smile:
U could check out burkinis, Nigella Lawson wore one :smile:

They have nice variety of costumes on sale in Sports Direct - I got a new costume the other day:smile:
Original post by alishba-rosex
They have nice variety of costumes on sale in Sports Direct - I got a new costume the other day:smile:

I never thought about there, I will have a look and there is one near me so that's great , thanks so much for the help :smile:
Do you have big boobs if not I'll send you a link to the perfect bathing suit if I could find it, thing is it doesn't have much support on the boobs.
I never thought about there, I will have a look and there is one near me so that's great , thanks so much for the help :smile:

No problem:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest