The Student Room Group

What does cuck/ cuckhold mean?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Longshot700
Then why the hell are the racists using it, they're too mentally weak to judge people on an individual basis.

They claim the native Europeans are being cucked by non-whites, because in their eyes, immigrants are treated better then native Europeans. They think non-Europeans are responsible for any problem in Europe.
Original post by Blondie987
I can't remember the episode but here's the clip :biggrin::

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhFBcqINnBs

:rofl: it rings a bell. His face at the end! The Simpsons are awesome :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
:rofl: it rings a bell. His face at the end! The Simpsons are awesome :tongue:

They are! It probably says a lot about my time wasting skills that this is the first thing I thought of though lol
They are! It probably says a lot about my time wasting skills that this is the first thing I thought of though lol

Psshh, it's almost midnight. Give yourself some rest! :h:
Original post by SeanFM
Psshh, it's almost midnight. Give yourself some rest! :h:

Fair enough :tongue:, I did promise myself I was going to do some proper studying today, suffice to say that did not happen :colondollar:
Fair enough :tongue:, I did promise myself I was going to do some proper studying today, suffice to say that did not happen :colondollar:

Sameeee. I've studied 1 out of 5 lectures for a test that I have on Friday :rofl: we should beeee Skype revision buddies :colone:
I can't remember the episode but here's the clip :biggrin::

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhFBcqINnBs

and the top comment is...
Original post by Zargabaath
They claim the native Europeans are being cucked by non-whites, because in their eyes, immigrants are treated better then native Europeans. They think non-Europeans are responsible for any problem in Europe.

After searching cuck, this picture came up, I think it sums up these white power nutjobs calling people cucks.

https://i.imgur.com/f6DtUvH.jpg

Edit: Sorry if it's rather extreme.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
Sameeee. I've studied 1 out of 5 lectures for a test that I have on Friday :rofl: we should beeee Skype revision buddies :colone:

I so get what you mean, it seems like there are so many in the hours in the day and then before you know it, it's midnight and you're no more informed on the subject than you were lol, we should totally be study buddies on tsr! I need something to keep my motivation up :tongue:

Sold exclusively in Sweden?
After searching cuck, this picture came up, I think it sums up these white power nutjobs calling people cucks.

https://i.imgur.com/f6DtUvH.jpg

Edit: Sorry if it's rather extreme.

hahaha :rofl:

It's mocking the type of people who say Europe is getting cucked. They're bitter neckbeard losers, who complain that women chose other men over them. Instead of realising they're the problem, they delude themselves into thinking it's a global conspiracy against all whites.
Sold exclusively in Sweden?

Yup.

I think the Sweden situation is a little different though, they've bent over backwards for immigrants only to have it bite them in the arse.
I so get what you mean, it seems like there are so many in the hours in the day and then before you know it, it's midnight and you're no more informed on the subject than you were lol, we should totally be study buddies on tsr! I need something to keep my motivation up :tongue:

Exactly! :getmecoat:

Sure, first study session at 6am? :work: :work:
Original post by SeanFM
Exactly! :getmecoat:

Sure, first study session at 6am? :work: :work:

If we had it that early, pretty sure I'd be using my books as pillows lol
Original post by Zargabaath
I think the Sweden situation is a little different though, they've bent over backwards for immigrants only to have it bite them in the arse.

I don't even know what's going on with Sweden but I don't want it explained to me by some white power nutcase. (not saying that's you)
If we had it that early, pretty sure I'd be using my books as pillows lol

:lol: sounds comfy. :lazy:

If you were being serious though :tongue: there's always this thread that we can post in, close down TSR and get some work done and that kind of works? :holmes:
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: sounds comfy. :lazy:

If you were being serious though :tongue: there's always this thread that we can post in, close down TSR and get some work done and that kind of works? :holmes:

Cool, I'll have a look, maybe if we update each other on how much studying we've done it might also motivate us, we could make it a friendly competition! :biggrin:
I don't even know what's going on with Sweden but I don't want it explained to me by some white power nutcase. (not saying that's you)

Definitely isn't me, I'm not even white :lol:

Basically they've let immigration get out of hand and now they've had an increase in crime including sex crimes committed disproportionately by immigrants.
Cool, I'll have a look, maybe if we update each other on how much studying we've done it might also motivate us, we could make it a friendly competition! :biggrin:

Sounds like a plan :borat:

Quick Reply

Latest