The Student Room Group

any indians in an interracial relationship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AaliyahEasy
Of course I understand that completely but I know I don't want to abort my child so what do u suggest I do or suggest I could say to them along the note u just spoke about

Look if am really honest with u
Dont listen to these ppl on tsr they chat bares
Half the stuff they say like ahhh
Dw just conc on urself and ur baby
Like allow u
U wudnt give birth at the age of 19 and u have the cheek to say to another girl to
I would say abort it simples its not that deep, tell ur bf ur not ready for it now
Original post by 41b
Arranged marriages are much happier after 10 years than love marriages.

Short term happiness, or being "allowed to spend time with people who make you happy" is how the West arrived at the situation where women sleep with 10+ guys, don't get married or have one unhealthy kid when they're old and then divorce, ****ing his future further.

India and Hinduism survived because it stuck to its traditions, in the face of all odds. The west has demographically suicided and whites will become minorities in their countries within 50 years. Even today, more minorities are born in the UK than natives.

These are not the kind of people whose values Indians should be emulating. Unless India wants to go down the same path. With the 15% Muslim population, demographic suicide amongst liberalising Hindus will mean Indians will do to themselves what Akbar, Aurangzeb and Babur could not accomplish.

Do you think the Muslims let their daughters sleep with whoever makes them happy? Do you think Muslims let their daughters go and work and go barren, or produce sick kids after popping oestrogen pills for 20 years?

Indians have been their own worst enemy in many areas for several hundred years, at least. The last thing Indians should be doing now is aping people who have destroyed their own population through following short-sighted and foolish ideas.

WOW! I have never thought of it in that way.
Original post by drowzee
I'm in a relationship with a non-Indian, but he's not black. Sadly, Indian parents are incredibly racist and black people are seen as the lowest of the low, in their eyes. My parents would be so mad either way tbh :/

Does your bf know you're pregnant? How old are you and have you thought about abortion?

I'm a black guy with a Indian girlfriend, her family is the 'whitest' Indian family you could ever meet, however, her brothers and grandparents are still mega mad at me when they see me in the street or wherever.

Why are blacks viewed as the lowest? We even have history against the white slave owners together :frown:
Original post by Fkmylife
Lol ur not serious, so ur telling her to go with the flow? Does she want the baby thoo seriously stop encouraging tings if it was u Im 100% sure at the age of 19 u wudnt give birth so why u tryna tell her to

Because I spoke to her on this thread yesterday, and she wants to keep the baby for religious reasons.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3940267&p=63287293#post63287293
Original post by Eternalflames
Because I spoke to her on this thread yesterday, and she wants to keep the baby for religious reasons.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3940267&p=63287293#post63287293

So shes trying to follow her religion when shes pregnant but not when she was having sex with him
Lol some dum thing
Reply 105
I'm asian and my parents say that they don't mind me marrying anyone from any race as long as we're happy together and I don't run to them if I have any marital problems.

Tbf I have an excellent relationship with my parents, it honestly feels good to know that no matter how much I **** up, they are always there for me.

Unlike the majority of asian parents
So shes trying to follow her religion when shes pregnant but not when she was having sex with him
Lol some dum thing

Lol, Idk her problem with god, not mine.
I would just have an abortion if I was her
Lol some dum thing

good point
Original post by Eternalflames
Lol, Idk her problem with god, not mine.
I would just have an abortion if I was her

Lol some girls are just fully dum its peak
She probably thinks she wont have a problem with God
Bcus shes giving birth lmao
I hope she doesnt dum yat
And tru
Reply 109
These are a number of factors why we black guys (or people) tend to be the lowest choice when it comes to the dating world. I always get stares from Asian people (South or Eastern) wherever i go, they really put me off from dating anyone within their culture sadly. :frown:

I would say abort it simples its not that deep, tell ur bf ur not ready for it now

Abortion can have bad emotional consequences. Should never be done lightly and tbh OP made it clear she's keeping the child so God only knows why people are saying abort the kid. Let's take the kid out of the equation and she still has issues with her boyfriend. It's unlikely her parents would get over the boyfriend issue soon so she still has problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
Abortion can have bad emotional consequences. Should never be done lightly and tbh OP made it clear she's keeping the child so God only knows why people are saying abort the kid. Let's take the kid out of the equation and she still has issues with her boyfriend. It's unlikely her parents would get over the boyfriend issue soon so she still has problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh but what she will go through when she does give birth will be more emotional. but tbh its her choice. she can keep the bf on the low and just not get preg.
Reply 112
Maybe it's not just the fact he's black, but the fact that your a pregnant teenager who's not married.
I can't blame them for there reaction, you're their little girl.

Personally I would maybe abort or adopt. Like a lot of ppl have said that guy may just leave.

19 is such a young age, in a few years time you will look back at this as a distant memory and probably be glad you did a lot more growing up yourself & got to live more freely rather than having to bring up a child in such a stressful circumstances.

At the end of the day men come & go, but your parents will always be around when u need them.

Seems like you just need some supportive friends to point u in the right direction.
Reply 113
Maybe it's not just the fact he's black, but the fact that your a pregnant teenager who's not married.
I can't blame them for there reaction, you're their little girl.

Personally I would maybe abort or adopt. Like a lot of ppl have said that guy may just leave.

19 is such a young age, in a few years time you will look back at this as a distant memory and probably be glad you did a lot more growing up yourself & got to live more freely rather than having to bring up a child in such a stressful circumstances.

At the end of the day men come & go, but your parents will always be around when u need them.

Seems like you just need some supportive friends to point u in the right direction.
Lol, this thread is so tragic to read in 2016. Tell your parents to get a grip and stop freaking out. The person you're going out with is another human being not a freaking monster, it's truly disgusting to dehumanise people based on their skin colour.

OP, it 's your life. Don't let the backwards views of your parents prohibit you from leading it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look if am really honest with u
Dont listen to these ppl on tsr they chat bares
Half the stuff they say like ahhh
Dw just conc on urself and ur baby
Like allow u
U wudnt give birth at the age of 19 and u have the cheek to say to another girl to

Listen to this guy, he seems like a truly smart, sensible person
:rolleyes:

Original post by Gilezzz
WOW! I have never thought of it in that way.

That's a good thing you didn't think of it that way. No need to change now.

Original post by donutaud15

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol exactly

Lmao look at what I said. I never said India is a utopia where murder and crime never happens. Did I? I said simply, it's more so a Muslim thing. The "honour killings" relates strongly to the caste system. Which is a Persian creation. And Persians are Muslim. So in that regard...I stand true :u: Also, the caste system is something you'd really only see still being a reason for murder in small poor villages. They're the ones who are desperate. And the murders are often denied or concealed Why? Because it's illegal :colonhash:
Original post by AaliyahEasy
i am an indian girl in a relationship with a black guy, i am bearing his child and my parents do not know that we are still in communication with each other, i do not know what to do i am so stuck, my mum was crying all day and night when she found out i had a black boyfriend and my dad was just really upset but mainly angry, i dont know what to do i cant hide anything for much longer

no, but then you're a dumbarse beyoch, since you have some proprieroty right in this forum..lolol..like your buddy somebodysomeday whatever..
Original post by somesomebody
The "honour killings" relates strongly to the caste system. Which is a Persian creation.
Source?

And Persians are Muslim.

"Persians" are an ethnic group that used to connote those living under the Persian Empire. Persian people were originally Zoroastrian, before the Arab Islamisation of Persia in 654 forced Islam onto Persia(ns). Thus it's not really accurate to sweepingly declare that "Persians are Muslim". Only 61% of those in Iran today are, in fact, "Persian", with millions of Persians abroad (and inside Iran) not Muslim.
(edited 8 years ago)
take this to jeremy kyle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending