The Student Room Group

Rate this shredded asian?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by xobeauty
Got damn. I forgot how obnoxious you are. Peace.

You Canadians are weird.
God damn* obnoxious*
Reply 41
10/10 for being embarrassing ...
Original post by Hussm
Because its not a bicep and neither is it a chest.

So what ?
Original post by King Scorchy
Well, as you see in the video, he looks (and sounds) like he's acting. He's got some muscles but his body language doesn't give off the impression that he's naturally powerful and strong - with high-intensity cardio he would look and act more natural, strong, relaxed and you would just be able to feel his inner strength and energy a lot more - he'd look a lot less like an actor.

Also, his muscles would simply be stronger-looking (and if he wants, bigger) as his muscles would be denser (his body would make the most of strength training) and he would just look better all round.

And he already looks good.

What has cardio got to do with strength? :shot: All cardio is assuming you don't do it for sports, is just a way to help burn more calories to help be in a caloric deficit + helpful for maintaining a certain standard of cardiovascular fitness. That's all.

If your talking about him looking dry/more fuller physique wise, then there are so many variables to manipulate I.e Sodium etc. @WoodyMKC can elaborate/educate you since it seems you need help @King Scorchy

The latter part has got me like ... :wtf:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
What has cardio got to do with strength? :shot: All cardio is assuming you don't do it for sports, is just a way to help burn more calories to help be in a caloric deficit + helpful for maintaining a certain standard of cardiovascular fitness. That's all.

If your talking about him looking dry/more fuller physique wise, then there are so many variables to manipulate I.e Sodium etc. @WoodyMKC can elaborate/educate you since it seems you need help @King Scorchy

The latter part has got me like ... :wtf:

High-intensity cardio irons you out in many ways.
Every day is chest day/10.
High-intensity cardio irons you out in many ways.

Train your cardiovascular system and your muscles will look bigger and more dense regardless of diet? Seems legit.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Train your cardiovascular system and your muscles will look bigger and more dense regardless of diet? Seems legit.

If you have the same diet, yes - your body would simply be healthier and make better use of, say, protein. And that's just one simple thing.

So your body would know how to build muscle more efficiently (in the same time).

Your digestive system would take in more protein, send it to the right places faster and better, and get rid of bad things faster and in larger amounts.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WoodyMKC

Ik... :sigh:

Next minute he's gonna say no carbs after 6pm. :rofl:
If you have the same diet, yes - your body would simply be healthier and make better use of, say, protein. And that's just one simple thing.

So your body would know how to build muscle more efficiently (in the same time).

Your digestive system would take in more protein, send it to the right places faster and better, and get rid of bad things faster and in larger amounts.

I'm done. :shot:
I like his, whatever that part is by his hip area is...Pelvis?

7.5/10.

adonis belt
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I'm done. :shot:

What I mean is that when you do high-intensity cardio, you train your body to work more efficiently. Part of it working more efficiently is being able to take more of what you need and get rid of more of what you don't need.

If your body makes better use of what you eat, you will build muscle faster.
id bonk him
Reply 53

What I mean is that when you do high-intensity cardio, you train your body to work more efficiently. Part of it working more efficiently is being able to take more of what you need and get rid of more of what you don't need.

If your body makes better use of what you eat, you will build muscle faster.

I agree with you, i do a lot of HIIT training and your body does seem to absorb things much quicker. I build muscle so fast its unbelievable, but then again i don't know whether thats just me or others aswell.
7.5/10
I don't actually find him that attractive, but I appreciate that he's better looking (ish) than the average asian
Original post by Proxenus
adonis belt

Yeah that ,I like it a lot :redface:

:redface:
came here expecting to see jon skywalker, I'm disappointed op..

In other words, high intensity cardio increases protein synthesis? No it doesn't. Proof of your claim would be needed to convince us, good luck with that :rofl:
Reply 59
Yeah that ,I like it a lot :redface:

You can suck my adonis belt.

Quick Reply

Latest