The Student Room Group

HMRC Hidden Economy Recruitment

Scroll to see replies

Where in the alphabet are we up to gang?? :smile: I'm N...
Reply 121
Original post by RhianC3

I didn't ask, but she was very nice! I'm 'W' :L so i'll know last
Original post by RhianC3

Hi I'm b, not heard anything
Original post by keiramcr
Hi I'm b, not heard anything

I'm H but awaiting DBS. Could be region, as Belfast, Birmingham and Cardiff have had news thus far.... Just a random guess I'm throwing out there :wink:
Original post by DeeDeeC
I'm H but awaiting DBS. Could be region, as Belfast, Birmingham and Cardiff have had news thus far.... Just a random guess I'm throwing out there :wink:

A few from liverpool heard before, Ill let you know if I hear anything
just wondered if there was any information on the email for a start date about the actual job or whether it was just start date / location....
I'm waiting on Cardiff. I emailed yesterday and was told that checks could take up to 20 working days so to email back on 24th March if I haven't heard anything. It's driving me crazy waiting. Just want to see a formal offer :frown:
just wondered if there was any information on the email for a start date about the actual job or whether it was just start date / location....

Just start date & location & who yo report to. No details!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Britishblue1
Just start date & location & who yo report to. No details!
from TSR Mobile

Thanks. I have just up to an offer in Manchester for 18 April 😀
I guess it's nothing to worry about until I'm the last one without a start date but I'd like to know.
Did everyone with a start date receive a 'checks complete' email first?
Original post by travel_bug
I guess it's nothing to worry about until I'm the last one without a start date but I'd like to know.
Did everyone with a start date receive a 'checks complete' email first?

I did. There probably trying to pass people and offer for next week so everyone gets 4 weeks notice. I'm sure you'll hear soon
I did. There probably trying to pass people and offer for next week so everyone gets 4 weeks notice. I'm sure you'll hear soon

Thanks, I hope so :-)
I received a letter from Occupational Health today. I was asked to go online and fill in questionnaire, just asking if I had any medical problems and how much sick leave I had taken in the last two years. I have taken 8 days in total for a sickness bug and sinusitis. Wouldn't have thought that would necessitate OH. Has anyone else had this?
Reply 133
Anyone nervous to hand their notice in?! Or have already done so! I'm doing mine today, but I am still a little apprehensive!
Reply 134
Original post by Hslhsl
Anyone nervous to hand their notice in?! Or have already done so! I'm doing mine today, but I am still a little apprehensive!

You'll be fine! Are they aware that you may be leaving? I gave my boss a heads up as we're restructuring
Original post by Orangepop
I received a letter from Occupational Health today. I was asked to go online and fill in questionnaire, just asking if I had any medical problems and how much sick leave I had taken in the last two years. I have taken 8 days in total for a sickness bug and sinusitis. Wouldn't have thought that would necessitate OH. Has anyone else had this?

I got that too- I had one for the AO job I turned down as well. I have asthma... But that's it really, I assumed everyone got one!
I've handed my notice in today! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've handed my notice in today! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 138
Yeah all my managers know! I am going to do it today! Exciting.. 😁
Just had my 'checks completed' email so hopefully I'll be joining the start date club soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending