It does:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

To be one up on your dad after yesterday:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
To be one up on your dad after yesterday:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha fair enough...so I have the joy of waiting for my sister in the car :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha fair enough...so I have the joy of waiting for my sister in the car :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But you get the front seat:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
But you get the front seat:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha no I sit in the back because we car share with my friend :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha no I sit in the back because we car share with my friend :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well sorry for assuming the shotgun rule

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Well sorry for assuming the shotgun rule

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha no worries :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Morning guys !! :h:
This morning I'm thinking about something, in UK you don't really know what looks like med studies in here (because we have a "concours" ; how much we work a week ; how is the mental strain ; how is the success ; how is the failure ..) well !
I could start a blog to share my experience as a girl who failed medicine in Paris and wants to go abroad, let me know guys if you are interested ? Thanks :h:
@iEthan@Amellia123 @Matrix123 @CleverSquirrel @Andy98 @SassKing13 @ServantOfMorgoth @Alexion @ByronicHero @ForestShadow @Ethereal World @EternalFlame @Blondie987 @Student403 @Impressive @ihatePE @TheOtherSide. @homeland.lsw @z33 @RickmanAlways @mkap

Have a nice day everyone <3

Few questions

1. Are you going to be doing that externally(on the other website) or here, on TSR forum?
2. Will you add some relevant pictures to your blog?
3. Will the content be interesting enough? - of course!
4. Are you confident enough to write about your experience provided your native language isn't English? - of course you are!
5. Last question; just a normal blog? - obviously, what did you expect

I'll say go for it because I want to be nice since I've found my phone charger before my phone completely turned itself off and I was in the middle of typing so yeah.
This morning I'm thinking about something, in UK you don't really know what looks like med studies in here (because we have a "concours" ; how much we work a week ; how is the mental strain ; how is the success ; how is the failure ..) well !
I could start a blog to share my experience as a girl who failed medicine in Paris and wants to go abroad, let me know guys if you are interested ? Thanks :h:
@iEthan@Amellia123 @Matrix123 @CleverSquirrel @Andy98 @SassKing13 @ServantOfMorgoth @Alexion @ByronicHero @ForestShadow @Ethereal World @EternalFlame @Blondie987 @Student403 @Impressive @ihatePE @TheOtherSide. @homeland.lsw @z33 @RickmanAlways @mkap

Blog would be lovely! Have a nice day :smile:
I don't even dare to guess :lol:

Lol, not even a guess?
Original post by Impressive
Few questions

1. Are you going to be doing that externally(on the other website) or here, on TSR forum?
2. Will you add some relevant pictures to your blog?
3. Will the content be interesting enough? - of course!
4. Are you confident enough to write about your experience provided your native language isn't English? - of course you are!
5. Last question; just a normal blog? - obviously, what did you expect

I'll say go for it because I want to be nice since I've found my phone charger before my phone completely turned itself off and I was in the middle of typing so yeah.

1. On TSR :3
2. I can add pictures if people want but I don't know pics of what :lol: maybe the med school, the library, oh , pics of my books would be interesting ! (We have a loooooot to learn :P )
3. I don't know haha , people will tell me :P
4. Am I ? Well I guess so, at least I hope so !
5. You answered your own question again :lol: Yes I thought about it because when I talk to some people on TSR and they ask me what am I studying, I answer "med studies" to make it simple, but I still have to explain the whole things ; and when I say I failed , people took it like Idk .. Like I'm not good enough or something see ?
It might be true -after all I failed haha- but that is a waaaay more complicated than it seems. And I tried to find links or something , to give it to people to make them understand the whole thing about the "concours" but did not find so it could be a good idea if you knew what really happens inside the med school :h:

Thanks for your answer :h:

Original post by Student403
Blog would be lovely! Have a nice day :smile:

Okay you're officially the 5th person interested, still 5 left and I start ! Thanks for your answer <3 !
Original post by emobambam
Lol, not even a guess?

Not Trump ! :lol:

I think that if you want to write it, you should. I'm sure some people will read it, but it will also be a positive thing for you to do for yourself.
Original post by ByronicHero
I think that if you want to write it, you should. I'm sure some people will read it, but it will also be a positive thing for you to do for yourself.

Yes I thought about it, because failing is always hard after all ^^
I think I want to tell people that even if you are a good student' you can't be sure to be taken, I mean I want to criticize the system. For ex I was a genius kid so when I started studying at the med school I NEVER IMAGINED I could fail ! But it depends on too much factors, and yeah you're right, talking about it might help me get through it once and for all
Yes I thought about it, because failing is always hard after all ^^
I think I want to tell people that even if you are a good student' you can't be sure to be taken, I mean I want to criticize the system. For ex I was a genius kid so when I started studying at the med school I NEVER IMAGINED I could fail ! But it depends on too much factors, and yeah you're right, talking about it might help me get through it once and for all

You're welcome.

If you write it, they will come.
Original post by ByronicHero
You're welcome.

If you write it, they will come.

Thanks again ! Have a nice day :h:
1. On TSR :3
2. I can add pictures if people want but I don't know pics of what :lol: maybe the med school, the library, oh , pics of my books would be interesting ! (We have a loooooot to learn :P )
3. I don't know haha , people will tell me :P
4. Am I ? Well I guess so, at least I hope so !
5. You answered your own question again :lol: Yes I thought about it because when I talk to some people on TSR and they ask me what am I studying, I answer "med studies" to make it simple, but I still have to explain the whole things ; and when I say I failed , people took it like Idk .. Like I'm not good enough or something see ?
It might be true -after all I failed haha- but that is a waaaay more complicated than it seems. And I tried to find links or something , to give it to people to make them understand the whole thing about the "concours" but did not find so it could be a good idea if you knew what really happens inside the med school :h:

Okay you're officially the 5th person interested, still 5 left and I start ! Thanks for your answer <3 !

1. Tsr addiction.

Spoiler

2. Pictures.. I'm not telling you to walk around your house and take picture of everything that moves. In fact, it might be a better idea to use filters and format the images to represent something such as sketch, but it's up to you and I thought it might be something that could potentially enhance your blog. But it usually takes few minutes so..

Just look at that bottle... Look.

Spoiler

5? As for your studies.. You don't have to explain yourself nor agree to their views, you might have failed because of many reasons but if this is why you want to do a blog, do so. Whenever someone is going to ask why you've failed, you'll be able to refer to your blog.

As long as you'll enjoy doing it, I see no problem with that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest