The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE=Bioscientist_;63283423]You should hear back by end of day Monday or Tuesday. Their admissions officer was off sick on mine so it from Wedneday - Monday to hear back but they said it's usually a 2 dayish turnaroudn

Thank you! 😀 Wow, that's pretty quick! X
Reply 3121
Has anyone heard from Derby ? had my interview Feb 17th and I was told it would take a few days but I'm still waiting :frown: this is killing me...
Original post by skrgld
Has anyone heard from Derby ? had my interview Feb 17th and I was told it would take a few days but I'm still waiting :frown: this is killing me...

maybe ring their admissions?
Reply 3123
I did I've been trying to get through since last week, they seem to be unavailable whenever I call, I've left my number with the receptionist for a call back about 4 times but no ones called me back.

I guess I just have to wait...
Reply 3124
Just got an unconditional for Nursing in Stirling Univeristy ( highland campus) wondering if anyone else has! Would love to talk to some people ill be seeing around! '
Original post by DaniiC
Just got an unconditional for Nursing in Stirling Univeristy ( highland campus) wondering if anyone else has! Would love to talk to some people ill be seeing around! '

Congrats! I got mine last week, still waiting for Dundee as that's my first choice but if I don't get that then I'll be going to Stirling! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had an offer for the University of Cumbria for any branch of Nursing? x
Original post by imjustnotnormal
Anybody who has been given an offer conditional on grades at keele, what was your offer?

260 ucas points, what do you have to get?
Original post by crazycrazy
Had my interview on Thursday waiting to find out . Are you?

Yes its gonna be my firm good luck!
Original post by AniiBomb
yikes! im so scared 😅

Just wondering how long the interview was altogether approximately? I've got mine at 9am tomorrow so just figuring out what to expect xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Graciecol
Just wondering how long the interview was altogether approximately? I've got mine at 9am tomorrow so just figuring out what to expect xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats on the invite! it was roughly 3 and a half hours Good luck!
Reply 3131
Awww :smile: I hope you get accepted!, Let me know if you get in! Xz
Original post by DaniiC
Original post by DaniiC
Awww :smile: I hope you get accepted!, Let me know if you get in! Xz

Thanks!! Is highland campus the main Stirling campus? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3133
No stirling Campus I think is the main one. X
Original post by Hannah4814
Thanks!! Is highland campus the main Stirling campus? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmyH81
Has anyone had an offer for the University of Cumbria for any branch of Nursing? x

I have an offer for adult nursing. My interview was 10th feb and the emailed 11th feb however i know people still waiting. No news is good news x
Original post by dawnwilson
I have an offer for adult nursing. My interview was 10th feb and the emailed 11th feb however i know people still waiting. No news is good news x

I was at interview on 10th Feb as well in Lancaster. I received an offer for Child Nursing on Tuesday - I was just wondering whether anyone else on this forum had an offer. Is it your 1st choice?
Original post by AmyH81
I was at interview on 10th Feb as well in Lancaster. I received an offer for Child Nursing on Tuesday - I was just wondering whether anyone else on this forum had an offer. Is it your 1st choice?

No its not. Its too far from me and relocation isnt an option (mortgage, husband and baby) so my options are either northumbria or teeside. I have a teeside offer and northumbria interview next week! Congrats on your offer x
Original post by dawnwilson
No its not. Its too far from me and relocation isnt an option (mortgage, husband and baby) so my options are either northumbria or teeside. I have a teeside offer and northumbria interview next week! Congrats on your offer x

Ahh fair enough, it was the only place I applied as I literally live round the corner from the Carlisle campus and I also have a House, Husband and Baby (well I say Baby but he's 2 in June lol) x
[QUOTE=DaniiC;63296191]Just got an unconditional for Nursing in Stirling Univeristy ( highland campus) wondering if anyone else has! Would love to talk to some people ill be seeing around! '

I'm really hoping to get in there!! Will let you know if I do ☺️
Anyone had any offers from Angila Ruskin or staffordshire? xx

Quick Reply

Latest