The Student Room Group

Donald Trump: 'I think Islam hates us'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Achaea
And why do you have to have a degree to form an opinion on whether calling people 'the worst of creatures' promotes affection and tolerance for them? Do you think it does?

Context is key, in all paths of life.
Original post by Hussm

So after three times of being asked 'does the quran promote affection and tolerance for non-Muslims by calling them 'the vilest of creatures'?', you still won't answer. Which of course is an answer in itself.
Reply 42
Original post by Achaea
So after three times of being asked 'does the quran promote affection and tolerance for non-Muslims by calling them 'the vilest of creatures'?', you still won't answer. Which of course is an answer in itself.

If i gave an answer now it would be in ignorance.
Original post by Hussm
If i gave an answer now it would be in ignorance.

Give*
Reply 44
Original post by If u dont mind
Give*

Cheers.
Original post by Achaea

I've never understood how a book that claims to be so clear in it's message can promote such muddled replies as his
Original post by Arkasia
Pretty much, but I'm glad they are, if every muslim was a fundamentalist, we'd be screwed.

Wrong they'd be screwed, if every Muslim was a fundamentalist they'd have no moderates to hide among.
Reply 47
Who cares what Donald Trump thinks the media controls you guys brains that's why you're so fascinated by this man
Reply 48
Original post by al_94
Who cares what Donald Trump thinks the media controls you guys brains that's why you're so fascinated by this man

As there's now a pretty fair chance that Trump may be the next President of the USA and hence the most powerful man in the world we should care what Trump thinks.

Right or wrong, he's getting my vote if he gets that far.
Reply 49
Original post by JamesN88
Wrong they'd be screwed, if every Muslim was a fundamentalist they'd have no moderates to hide among.

That way we could just kill them all and not worry about it.
Reply 50
Original post by Howard
As there's now a pretty fair chance that Trump may be the next President of the USA and hence the most powerful man in the world we should care what Trump thinks.

I really don't care about USA if Trump does get elected it will enforce what I think about Americans. Wow you said US president is the most powerful man in the world lol I don't even know what to say to that.
Reply 51
Original post by al_94
I really don't care about USA if Trump does get elected it will enforce what I think about Americans. Wow you said US president is the most powerful man in the world lol I don't even know what to say to that.

Nobody cares what you think about Americans pencil dick.

The US President is leader of the free world and the world's largest economy. He's also commander in chief of the world's most powerful military. I'm not sure if that makes him the most powerful man in the world but I'd say he's way up there on the list.
Original post by Hussm
I don't know, I don't have a degree in Islamic studies. My post was in response to another post, not to the OP.

lol Pathetic attempt to slither out of that.

Original post by Hussm

Not as much as this one though. What context could there possibly be for the quote Achaea was giving you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by carlskep
Trigger warning: hateful religious messages in spoiler:

Qur'an:

Spoiler

Bible:

Spoiler

Talmud:

Spoiler

Sorry, can't find many hateful messages from Hindu, Buddhist and other majorish religions...

Original post by BWV1007
- Plans to ban Muslims from coming to the US
- Thinks "Islam hates him"

Well I wonder why.

Yeah I remember before he said that the Muslim world generally had a favourable opinion of America :laugh:
Woohoohoo this thread is a holy mess loool

Any ****ing way whether he's right or wrong he's so LOW to try to gain votes by intentionally appealing to xenophobic hatred :hmmm:

I don't want a hate-mongerer in office dictating to the world for years how to be.
Original post by the bear

:toofunny:

Spoiler

Original post by Howard

And God bless America :erm:

:rolleyes:

your little flag is so cute, doesn't it symbolise racism or something?
@Howard

"However the Confederate flag(s) are all relics from a time when Southern States seceded and started a war that killed thousands of people. The war was over slavery. And we can't remove the history of slavery and institutional racism from that flag. After all it was a battle flag used by the side who fought for slavery."

apparently when people see this flag it means, "redneck, so run."

It really does, don't bother lying ok :facepalm2:

but someone like you voting for Trump says a LOT.
Original post by somesomebody
Woohoohoo this thread is a holy mess loool

Any ****ing way whether he's right or wrong he's so LOW to try to gain votes by intentionally appealing to xenophobic hatred :hmmm:

I don't want a hate-mongerer in office dictating to the world for years how to be.

I can't quite figure out if he's genuinely crazy or just pandering to y'all Qaida.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending