The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Impressive
1. Tsr addiction.

Spoiler

2. Pictures.. I'm not telling you to walk around your house and take picture of everything that moves. In fact, it might be a better idea to use filters and format the images to represent something such as sketch, but it's up to you and I thought it might be something that could potentially enhance your blog. But it usually takes few minutes so..

Just look at that bottle... Look.

Spoiler

5? As for your studies.. You don't have to explain yourself nor agree to their views, you might have failed because of many reasons but if this is why you want to do a blog, do so. Whenever someone is going to ask why you've failed, you'll be able to refer to your blog.

As long as you'll enjoy doing it, I see no problem with that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. Of course there is an addiction, it's been a long time I'm cursed :lol:
You have good ideas, I'll think about it :h:
You made my day with your bottle :lol:

5. It's not about explain my failure, it's more about explain med studies system here, I think it can be a good thing to hear ^^

Well thanks for your answer/advices/bottle , it helps :biggrin: :h:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Morning guys !! :h:
This morning I'm thinking about something, in UK you don't really know what looks like med studies in here (because we have a "concours" ; how much we work a week ; how is the mental strain ; how is the success ; how is the failure ..) well !
I could start a blog to share my experience as a girl who failed medicine in Paris and wants to go abroad, let me know guys if you are interested ? Thanks :h:
@iEthan@Amellia123 @Matrix123 @CleverSquirrel @Andy98 @SassKing13 @ServantOfMorgoth @Alexion @ByronicHero @ForestShadow @Ethereal World @EternalFlame @Blondie987 @Student403 @Impressive @ihatePE @TheOtherSide. @homeland.lsw @z33 @RickmanAlways @mkap

Have a nice day everyone <3

Yeah, I think it'll be a good outlet to for healing :smile:, do it!
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Yeah, I think it'll be a good outlet to for healing :smile:, do it!

You're right ! Thanks for your answer :smile: <3
1. Of course there is an addiction, it's been a long time I'm cursed :lol:
You have good ideas, I'll think about it :h:
You made my day with your bottle :lol:

5. It's not about explain my failure, it's more about explain med studies system here, I think it can be a good thing to hear ^^

Well thanks for your answer/advices/bottle , it helps :biggrin: :h:

Yeah, the bottle is quite fascinating.

I don't know if there is any feature like this on TSR but when I tap on this little thing on my picture;

Spoiler

it actually zooms in and slowly progressing further down so I can see how aesthetic the bottle is. I would like to show you but I don't have the time and the only part that's missing is 3D rotation.

But, yeah, good luck with your blog.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
Yeah, the bottle is quite fascinating.

I don't know if there is any feature like this on TSR but when I tap on this little thing on my picture;

Spoiler

it actually zooms in and slowly progressing further down so I can see how aesthetic the bottle is. I would like to show you but I don't have the time and the only part that's missing is 3D rotation.

But, yeah, good luck with your blog.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree haha , your bottle is aesthetic :cool: you seem to have fun with her :lol:

Reply 2605
I'm not dead, my internet is :redface:
3 persons are in, if at least 10 are interested I'll do it :h:

I'm interested!!!!! Go for it!! It sounds interesting too!!! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel
I'm interested!!!!! Go for it!! It sounds interesting too!!! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was just writing it haha , I decided not to wait for the 10 (you're 8 tho ) and go for it , I'll take it as a therapy or something :P
Original post by Kyx
I'm not dead, my internet is :redface:

You are ALIIIIIIIIVE :O !
You are ALIIIIIIIIVE :O !

Miss Unicorn you are alive! As am i XD i have the afternoon off lectures today XD
Original post by Warren95
Miss Unicorn you are alive! As am i XD i have the afternoon off lectures today XD

You're baaack !! Aw cool !! You know what you're just in time for my new blog ! Do you wanna read :3 ? I'll tag you in !
Reply 2611
I am alive
but only just :tongue:
Original post by Kyx
I am alive
but only just :tongue:

Hahaha :lol:
Kyyyyyx ! Come read my new blog !
Reply 2613
OK
will do :smile:
How is everyone doing this fine afternoon? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How is everyone doing this fine afternoon? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyyyyy :hugs: fine ! What about you <3 ?
Heyyyyy :hugs: fine ! What about you <3 ?

Not bad thanks!!! Just finished my mocks today! Whoop whoop!!!! Haha what are you up to?! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not bad thanks!!! Just finished my mocks today! Whoop whoop!!!! Haha what are you up to?! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
Happy for ya :biggrin: ! I was studying with TSR (hahaha I know :P) I just stopped (TSR is such a distraction !) and now I'm chilling waiting for my sister
You ?
:hugs:
Happy for ya :biggrin: ! I was studying with TSR (hahaha I know :P) I just stopped (TSR is such a distraction !) and now I'm chilling waiting for my sister
You ?

Yay!!! At least you got work donee! Hehe
I'm on my way home now!! At last!! Whoop! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay!!! At least you got work donee! Hehe
I'm on my way home now!! At last!! Whoop! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah :3
Hoooome \o/

Latest