The Student Room Group

Donald Trump: 'I think Islam hates us'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesN88
I can't quite figure out if he's genuinely crazy or just pandering to y'all Qaida.

I can't figure out if you're being serious or sarcastic because I don't know wtf "y'all Qaida" is.
Reply 61
I do hope he becomes president.
Original post by somesomebody

I don't want a hate-mongerer in office dictating to the world for years how to be.

It isn't about what you want

This is about what Americans want (and if they want to vote for a Dick then it's their choice)
I can't figure out if you're being serious or sarcastic because I don't know wtf "y'all Qaida" is.

Original post by BaconandSauce
It isn't about what you want

This is about what Americans want (and if they want to vote for a Dick then it's their choice)

Lmao at thinking a president of the most powerful country doesn't affect the rest of the world, when they interfere politically and economically with everyone. :hmmm: when their economy crashes, the rest of the world's economy crashes. The debt to other countries (and the US has major debt!) is not paid, so those countries suffer. Businesses abroad suffer. Jobs run out, becomes outsourcing. The US being a mess is like a stick in the spoke of a wheel; everything stops. The US is like the Sun in the universe; everything revolves around it. So if Trump is the president he'll affect, influence and eventually if not automatically or at least try to control other countries, including yours :colonhash:
Original post by Lacesso
I do hope he becomes president.

why
Reply 66
why

His policies and opinions regarding Muslims and Islam make him an appealing leader to me.
Explain what you mean like an educated person or gtfo.

You need to chill the fu*k out, it was a joke.

I mean gun-toting bible bashing nutcases who's support is required to win the Republican nomination.
Lmao at thinking a president of the most powerful country doesn't affect the rest of the world, when they interfere politically and economically with everyone. :hmmm: when their economy crashes, the rest of the world's economy crashes. The debt to other countries (and the US has major debt!) is not paid, so those countries suffer. Businesses abroad suffer. Jobs run out, becomes outsourcing. The US being a mess is like a stick in the spoke of a wheel; everything stops. The US is like the Sun in the universe; everything revolves around it. So if Trump is the president he'll affect, influence and eventually if not automatically or at least try to control other countries, including yours :colonhash:

I'm not denying he does but as I said what you want is an irrelevance.

This is for America to decide and all we can do is stand back and watch the fireworks:wink: and if he is elected there will be lots and not all will make us go whoooooo ahhhhhh.
Original post by Achaea
So after three times of being asked 'does the quran promote affection and tolerance for non-Muslims by calling them 'the vilest of creatures'?', you still won't answer. Which of course is an answer in itself.

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/207/viewall/tolerance-of-prophet-towards-other-religions/

“To you be your religion, to me be mine.”

also I know that muslims are supposed to "protect" christians and help them in life dk about other religions.

yeah allah may dislike those who are unbelieving and eventually bad things will happen, that does not give us the right as muslims to hate any non-muslim

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
You need to chill the fu*k out, it was a joke.

I mean gun-toting bible bashing nutcases who's support is required to win the Republican nomination.

I'm not gonna chill, this isn't something to joke about
and yes I pointed out that trump appeals to racists
trump hates islam/
Reply 72

America pays its debt. That's why it has an AA+ credit rating.
Reply 73
Original post by SuperKeemDeluxe
trump hates islam/

He's not alone amongst Americans.
I'm not gonna chill, this isn't something to joke about
and yes I pointed out that trump appeals to racists

I think he'll tone it down once the primaries are finished. Lets face it he could come out as gay and the Republican right probably still wouldn't vote for Hilary.
Reply 75
Original post by Howard
He's not alone amongst Americans.

Not just Americans. :smile:
Original post by Howard
America pays its debt. That's why it has an AA+ credit rating.

lol it's 20 trill in debt, what're you saying!

I think he'll tone it down once the primaries are finished. Lets face it he could come out as gay and the Republican right probably still wouldn't vote for Hilary.

Lol at last sentence but nah they swore they wouldn't vote for Romeny being Mormon but they still did :noway: just to not vote Obama
Original post by carlskep
Trigger warning: hateful religious messages in spoiler:

Qur'an:

Spoiler

Bible:

Spoiler

Talmud:

Spoiler

Sorry, can't find many hateful messages from Hindu, Buddhist and other majorish religions...

Doesn't mean that violent hateful buddhists and hindus don't exist. There are plenty.
"Hate" is one of his fav words. I remember a year or two after the events of 9/11, he was on the news saying "Our old buddies the english hate us (america) nowadays, so do the french, and the germans."
Original post by alkaline.
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/207/viewall/tolerance-of-prophet-towards-other-religions/

“To you be your religion, to me be mine.”

also I know that muslims are supposed to "protect" christians and help them in life dk about other religions.

yeah allah may dislike those who are unbelieving and eventually bad things will happen, that does not give us the right as muslims to hate any non-muslim

Spoiler

'Eventually bad things will happen'. ROFL. What 'bad things' can you possibly mean? Do you mean like being tortured and burned forever by your god? Yeah, I'd say that's pretty bad, wouldn't you?? Do you really wonder why lots of people hate Islam when it hates us so much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending