The Student Room Group

Donald Trump: 'I think Islam hates us'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by somesomebody
lol it's 20 trill in debt, what're you saying!

So what? There are dozens of countries that have proportionately greater debt (per capita or as a % of GDP) than the USA including the one I assume you are living in - the UK.
Original post by BaconandSauce
I'm a fornicator a drinker and I eat pork. I think there is no god and regularly take his name in vain (In fact once I pretended to be interested in Islam only to get a girl to sleep with me (and it worked:smile:). I offer money to people and charge them interest.

I have done horrific things to my quran and to my bible (in relative terms)

Are you telling me Islam 'loves' me for all of this or does Islam have nothing to say about my actions?

:eek: :biggrin:
Original post by Achaea
'Eventually bad things will happen'. ROFL. What 'bad things' can you possibly mean? Do you mean like being tortured and burned forever by your god? Yeah, I'd say that's pretty bad, wouldn't you?? Do you really wonder why lots of people hate Islam when it hates us so much?

so? it's not just against non-muslims, as muslims we get the same punishment if we do "Wrong"... get over it
Original post by alkaline.
so? it's not just against non-muslims, as muslims we get the same punishment if we do "Wrong"... get over it

'Get over the fact that my perfect god is going to torture you for eternity!' Brilliant. Thanks for the chuckle, I needed that. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Honestly, the things some people say. You really couldn't make it up!
Original post by Achaea
'Get over the fact that my perfect god is going to torture you for eternity!' Brilliant. Thanks for the chuckle, I needed that. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Honestly, the things some people say. You really couldn't make it up!

yh it's a simple do bad things, get bad things done to you, it's how the world works. don't know how that doesn't make sense to you.

your welcome.
Original post by Howard
So what? There are dozens of countries that have proportionately greater debt (per capita or as a % of GDP) than the USA including the one I assume you are living in - the UK.

The whole world is in debt to a few financial institutions and the numbers involved are incomprehensible, which is why I view national debt as a myth that only exists because we allow it to. The gazillions of pounds/dollars/euros or whatever currency a country uses and its govt owes will never be repaid or at least not during this millennium.
Reply 86
Original post by JamesN88
The whole world is in debt to a few financial institutions and the numbers involved are incomprehensible, which is why I view national debt as a myth that only exists because we allow it to. The gazillions of pounds/dollars/euros or whatever currency a country uses and its govt owes will never be repaid or at least not during this millennium.

I agree. It's really irrelevant.
Reply 87
Original post by Howard
I agree. It's really irrelevant.

Do you get triggered when a Muslim's around you in real life?
Original post by SuperKeemDeluxe
trump hates islam/

Is that a problem?
Original post by Howard

What do you mean so what?

Firstly you just said US pays its debt

secondly

it does matter

because the US is operating infrastructure and corruption wise

on the level of 3rd world countries

in fact it's the same for its health care and education :holmes:

apparently US has the worst for both, worse than some shtty Caribbean and South American and Asian countries :toofunny:
Original post by Hussm

lmao no he's a coward who says racist things on the internet
Reply 91
lmao no he's a coward who says racist things on the internet

Ah just like the others on here.
Original post by Hussm
Ah just like the others on here.

lol :wink:
Reply 93
lol :wink:

I actually have some respect for the likes of Britain First who go out on the street and try to make a difference.
Reply 94
What do you mean so what?

Firstly you just said US pays its debt

secondly

it does matter

because the US is operating infrastructure and corruption wise

on the level of 3rd world countries

in fact it's the same for its health care and education :holmes:

apparently US has the worst for both, worse than some shtty Caribbean and South American and Asian countries :toofunny:

The does pay it's debts. Well, it pays the interest on its debts. Very comfortably indeed.

Now don't be silly. We all know that the infrastructure of the US is not on the level of third world countries. Neither is corruption.

Education is certainly comparable to the utter shitfest provided to British students.

Healthcare. It's ****ing fantastic if you have it. Some of the best in the world. The problem isn't the standard of care; it's the availability of it.
Reply 95
Original post by Hussm

Strange question. We're talking about national debt.
Original post by Howard
Strange question. We're talking about national debt.

No. We're talking about Islam. Revert to thread title?
Original post by BWV1007
- Plans to ban Muslims from coming to the US
- Thinks "Islam hates him"

Well I wonder why.

Jees. You can't even understand a simple 5 word quote.
Original post by Howard
The does pay it's debts. Well, it pays the interest on its debts. Very comfortably indeed.

Now don't be silly. We all know that the infrastructure of the US is not on the level of third world countries. Neither is corruption.

Education is certainly comparable to the utter shitfest provided to British students.

Healthcare. It's ****ing fantastic if you have it. Some of the best in the world. The problem isn't the standard of care; it's the availability of it.

No. It's not. The performance and system is ****. Everyone has problems. But statistically US can suck itself.
In every field you can think of, it's poor. It only has lots of money because it spends all its budget damn near on the defense and nothing else
why? Because the rest of US money comes from globalising mega corps in other countries. US is actually a poor country. It's third world truly. It just has gabillionaires living there, who get rich off other people's backs. But if the 3 rich people in the US left US would be like the ****ing Congo.
Reply 99
No. We're talking about Islam. Revert to thread title?

So let's recap what I've said.

I think the point at which I jumped in was when somebody said "Trump hates Islam" I agreed (I'm sure he does) and pointed out that the same can be said about 80% of Americans (outside of the liberal eastern seaboard and the west coast) I reckon my estimate is about right.

The rest of this conversation has been about the US debt; a topic you introduced for reasons known only to yourself. Then you steered the discussion towards US education, healthcare, corruption, and infrastructure. So don't tell me I need to revert to the original thread title; you're the one that seems to be meandering here.

Anything else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending