The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Haha why did you type that in CAPS LOCK??? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I really don't know... was copying @SassKing13 again :tongue:
Original post by Amellia123
Just me? Oww so unfair :frown: Dammit I'm laughing :tongue: :wink:

Hmmm.... :tongue: Who gave you permission to use those capitals SassKing? :tongue:

:lol: :wink: :tongue:

I don't need permission, I rebel.

:rofl:
Haha I really don't know... was copying @SassKing13 again :tongue:

Haha fair enough :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
:lol: :wink: :tongue:

I don't need permission, I rebel.

Oh no not the whole 'SassKing is a rebel and does not conform' thing again :lol: :tongue: :wink:

Haha fair enough :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amellia has to go now to prepare for the lecture - she looks forward to seeing you all soon!! :hugs: :grouphugs:
It is :biggrin: I guess I'm feeling great thanks :woo: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
whoooo!!!
Anyone else in a really weird mood or is it just me?:biggrin:
Oh no not the whole 'SassKing is a rebel and does not conform' thing again :lol: :tongue: :wink:

Amellia has to go now to prepare for the lecture - she looks forward to seeing you all soon!! :hugs: :grouphugs:

Have fun!!!!!! Report back officer :wink:

Awww :frown: OK have a great time

:lol: third person again
Original post by CleverSquirrel
whoooo!!!
Anyone else in a really weird mood or is it just me?:biggrin:

Haha no...I usually am though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys what would you think of fire breathing squirrels?
Guys what would you think of fire breathing squirrels?

SassKing approves.

:lol:
SassKing approves.

:lol:

What do reckon they'd look like? Like you'd be saying aww that's a really cute squirrel, and then it turns it's head, looks dead straight into your eyes and spews out this, like, i don't know, fire ball
What do reckon they'd look like? Like you'd be saying aww that's a really cute squirrel, and then it turns it's head, looks dead straight into your eyes and spews out this, like, i don't know, fire ball

Well, I think they'd look quite innocent and normal (so no one suspects that they are fire breathing squirrels of doom) and then it unleashes its fire and... :rofl:

I approve of your randomness :wink: :tongue:
Well, I think they'd look quite innocent and normal (so no one suspects that they are fire breathing squirrels of doom) and then it unleashes its fire and... :rofl:

I approve of your randomness :wink: :tongue:

They would wouldn’t they?!
like you’d be like awwww you’re (the fire breathing squirrel of course) all cute and fluffy .......then all of a sudden BAM you’re on fire.
Then you’d be WTF just happened to all the cute and fluffyness.., well i’ll tell you one thing my friends- it wasn’t a cute squirrel, it was a FIREBREATHING ONE!!!!:rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
They would wouldn’t they?!like you’d be like awwww you’re (thefire breathing squirrel of course) all cute and fluffy .......then all of asudden BAM you’re on fire. Then you’d be WTF just happened to all the cute andfluffyness.., well i’ll tell you one thing my friends- it wasn’t a cutesquirrel, it was a FIREBREATHING ONE!!!!:rofl:

I'm back
They would wouldn’t they?!
like you’d be like awwww you’re (the fire breathing squirrel of course) all cute and fluffy .......then all of a sudden BAM you’re on fire.
Then you’d be WTF just happened to all the cute and fluffyness.., well i’ll tell you one thing my friends- it wasn’t a cute squirrel, it was a FIREBREATHING ONE!!!!:rofl:

Um... :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98
I'm back

Hello again, Zeus.

(IWAISS seems to be temporarily extinct :tongue:)
Um... :rofl:

Spoiler

OMG :rofl:

this is actually beautiful!!!! i can't breathe i'm laughing so much :rofl:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
OMG :rofl:

this is actually beautiful!!!! i can't breathe i'm laughing so much :rofl:

Spoiler

Hahahah :rofl: