Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Did any EU applicants hear from the uni today? :smile:
Original post by Kylare

No I haven't and I'm an EU applicant, fingers crossed for tomorrow 😁
Reply 502
OFFER!! BBB at advanced higher!! Guys go on eVision and click on the MBChB choice as track does not update you!
Reply 503
Many Scottish applicants still waiting? :erm:
Original post by EKM56
Many Scottish applicants still waiting? :erm:

me...
for glasgow as well
felt like there is less and less hope as time goes by..(both unis seem to give out offers first
Reply 505
Original post by Junioh
me...
for glasgow as well
felt like there is less and less hope as time goes by..(both unis seem to give out offers first

I know, I'm the same, the longer I have to wait the more I feel like it's going to be bad news :frown:
Original post by EKM56
I know, I'm the same, the longer I have to wait the more I feel like it's going to be bad news :frown:

Ive been refreshing my email, ucas track and evision literally every 5 secs... glasgow and dundee are my only hope now...
Reply 507
Original post by Junioh
Ive been refreshing my email, ucas track and evision literally every 5 secs... glasgow and dundee are my only hope now...

It's such a painful wait, I just want to know now, either way.
Original post by EKM56
It's such a painful wait, I just want to know now, either way.

I really feel ya.. I just wanna get into one, any! I just wanna know :frown:
Reply 509
Original post by Junioh
I really feel ya.. I just wanna get into one, any! I just wanna know :frown:

Hopefully we hear soon, good luck!
Original post by EKM56
Hopefully we hear soon, good luck!

hopefully! have you heard back from anywhere else
I wish you luck too :smile:
Reply 511
Original post by Junioh
hopefully! have you heard back from anywhere else
I wish you luck too :smile:

I've got an offer from Edinburgh and Aberdeen put me on the waiting list, what about you?
Original post by medap123
Congrats! Are you a school leaver?

Yep!!
Original post by EKM56
I've got an offer from Edinburgh and Aberdeen put me on the waiting list, what about you?

got rejected from both edinburgh and aberdeen :frown:
congratz!
Reply 514
Original post by Junioh
got rejected from both edinburgh and aberdeen :frown:
congratz!

Sorry to hear that, I hope you're successful with Glasgow or Dundee!
Original post by Kylare

I haven't heard anything as well :C So I suppose no EU applicants have recieved offers yet? If so, that gives me some hope :smile: Let's hope to hear soon.
Original post by Nicola97
No I haven't and I'm an EU applicant, fingers crossed for tomorrow 😁

Original post by Kylare

Original post by GretaPat
I haven't heard anything as well :C So I suppose no EU applicants have recieved offers yet? If so, that gives me some hope :smile: Let's hope to hear soon.

Are you EU citizens settled in the Scotland/UK or are you from abroad? Which exams did you sit?

I'm asking because I'm an EU national but I've lived in scotland the majority of my life so I'm not sure whether I'll hear back with the home students or the EU group.
Original post by tinababy
Are you EU citizens settled in the Scotland/UK or are you from abroad? Which exams did you sit?

I'm asking because I'm an EU national but I've lived in scotland the majority of my life so I'm not sure whether I'll hear back with the home students or the EU group.

I'm an EU national who has lived in England for the past 7 years :smile: I sat my GCSEs and I'm currently studying the IB.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 518
i need to pay eu fees does that make me a eu applicant despite the fact i live in scotland? im confused
Reply 519
Original post by tinababy

The Czech Republic. :smile: Did the UKCAT in Prague and I am going to do Maturita (our equivalent of A levels) in May. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending