The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannahrobinsxn
it's just the final read of my creative writing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure send it to me and I'll take a look :smile:
UPDATE

I am going to revise Coasts before school and at lunchtime for the test. Then after school I will have very little time to revise, as I am at a competition, so I will take flashcards with me to use on the journey and read up on my notes I have typed.
SOMEONE REVIEW MY HYPOTHESIS, IT MAY BENEFIT YOU ALL.

Our teacher provided us this hypothesis that for Language exams such as french/German (AS-GCSE) the refugee crisis will definitely be mentioned considering it affected German and French as a whole (obviously not in an insinuating way in the exam :wink:) Also, for English Language. Could be an article involving so considering most of their articles correlate with monotonous/recent events (e.g Child labor awareness in 2014-2015 which actually emerged in the 2015 paper..
Reply 483
Wooow you're an amazing person :O Have you decided what kind of job you would like to do in the future? @brainzistheword
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by brainzistheword
UPDATE

I am going to revise Coasts before school and at lunchtime for the test. Then after school I will have very little time to revise, as I am at a competition, so I will take flashcards with me to use on the journey and read up on my notes I have typed.

Hey,
Because your doing the same board for me for english what are you set of books/novels and what did you get on your controlled assessment :smile: If you don't mind me asking you. :P Thanks x
I sent you the final story :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by In2u
Wooow you're an amazing person :O Have you decided what kind of job you would like to do in the future? @brainzistheword

Aw thank you :smile:

Erm, to be honest I am not quite sure although I definitely want to do something involving Science (Although that doesn't really narrow it down). I have been considering Engineer or possibly physicist or physics teacher.
Original post by nisha.sri
Hey,
Because your doing the same board for me for english what are you set of books/novels and what did you get on your controlled assessment :smile: If you don't mind me asking you. :P Thanks x

I study Heroes, Of Mice and Men, and An Inspector Calls and in all my controlled assessments I have got A*s but I can't remember the actual number mark - they may have been 1 or 2 off full marks :smile:
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
I sent you the final story :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, I've read it and it is fantastic :biggrin:
UPDATE FOR 09/03/16

Apologies for not updating last night, the maths challenge didn't finish until late :biggrin:

I managed to write up my German with corrections

Revise Coasts and various topics

Did half a maths past paper

(On Friday I will update you all with my mock results so keep checking back :smile:)
UPDATE

Today I want to finish writing notes for Coasts ready for the real exams, look at Development and get a head start and finish the second half of the maths past paper.
I'd also like to complete more notes on B6 and C6 and write neat versions of the notes I have already done :smile:
UPDATE

Today I want to finish writing notes for Coasts ready for the real exams, look at Development and get a head start and finish the second half of the maths past paper.
I'd also like to complete more notes on B6 and C6 and write neat versions of the notes I have already done :smile:

Im also revising for Development today. Want to revise together?
Original post by Oblivion99
Im also revising for Development today. Want to revise together?

Thanks for the offer but we haven't even covered the topics yet, I am teaching myself so I wouldn't be much help to you. When I've gone through it properly I'll let you know if you want to do it another time :smile:
Thanks for the offer but we haven't even covered the topics yet, I am teaching myself so I wouldn't be much help to you. When I've gone through it properly I'll let you know if you want to do it another time :smile:

If you want revision notes, let me know! Honestly, thats very strategic and will benefit you immensely. I've self taught myself all the final chapter of sciences and my peers in class haven't commenced and its benefited me in so many ways! Respect.
Original post by Oblivion99
If you want revision notes, let me know! Honestly, thats very strategic and will benefit you immensely. I've self taught myself all the final chapter of sciences and my peers in class haven't commenced and its benefited me in so many ways! Respect.

If you have any notes that you wouldn't mind sharing I'd love to see them and I'm hoping looking ahead will help me for the exams :smile:
Any Aqa Science Notes ?? If don't mind
Any Aqa Science Notes ?? If don't mind

Hi, I don't do AQA but if there are any specific topics I may be able to help :smile:
Hi, I don't do AQA but if there are any specific topics I may be able to help :smile:

Biology Vaccinations and Immunity Etc.. I stuggle a lot with that :frown:

hello, I am currently struggling with my physics homework - may you help me? I know that you have sent me a personal message but unfortunately I haven't had time to read it yet X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biology Vaccinations and Immunity Etc.. I stuggle a lot with that :frown:

I can help with this if needs be - I love this topic in biology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest