The Student Room Group

can a desi girl date a black man?

Scroll to see replies

It's also wrong on sea level, GCSE level and Primary level.

Just so many levels.
Original post by unamujercaliente
No, it's just you and your buddies here are weird...lol. I don't know why I cannot post this, but then all of your friends can..possibly Asperger's on your part...but then cool.

I'm deeply confused as to who you're referring to when you say "buddies".

Aspergers?

Okay matey, when you learn to actually form a sentence I may be able to comprehend what you're saying better, until then goodbye, I have work to do! :smile:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm deeply confused as to who you're referring to when you say "buddies".

Aspergers?

Okay matey, when you learn to actually form a sentence I may be able to comprehend what you're saying better, until then goodbye, I have work to do! :smile:

Because for some weird, odd and most likely pathetic reason, you single me out for posting this like that guy somebodybody or whoever did. If you provide a reason why it's wrong for me to do so, then fine. If not, I'll continue to laugh at you.
like is it taboo?

Yes, it is.
Original post by BristolFresher15
Yes, it is.

that's nice...and? haha...I like how the girls can post this, and I cannot....dude, or either Asperger's or you don't get it..cool. I don't care, I'm gone.
that's nice...and? haha...I like how the girls can post this, and I cannot....dude, or either Asperger's or you don't get it..cool. I don't care, I'm gone.

I just posted to test my theory of you being a troll by answering your question with a very simple yes or no.

Thank you for proving my theory.

Ignore this thread guys - proven troll.
Original post by BristolFresher15
I just posted to test my theory of you being a troll by answering your question with a very simple yes or no.

Thank you for proving my theory.

Ignore this thread guys - proven troll.

No, but then if you dictate how I can express myself, or who says what, I will give you my wrath...if some girl whom you reckon is pretty or cute can post this, then so can I. But then I don't think you're very decent, so this is why I posted this way.
Attachment not found

like is it taboo?

Not compatible unfortunately.
Original post by gr8wizard10
i'm black and my gf is indian idk if that's desi or not

although she did tell me her mum is racist towards black ppl

on the one hand, i don't want myself to be a reason that could negatively affect her relationship with her mum & on the other i don't understand what i've done to invoke such a hatred (or dislike) dependent on the severity of racism.

i haven't robbed thaaaat many ppl :rolleyes: jk

Aren't u Somali tho? That's a bit different.
Original post by Oilfreak1
Aren't u Somali tho? That's a bit different.

i'm not somali, no

i'm from tanzania
i'm not somali, no

i'm from tanzania

Oh yeah full on racism then :/. I honestly find it disgusting how they'll accepts a desi waster over an accomplished black guy.

Also as a Muslim am sickened by Muslim desis that will take a non-Muslim desi over a Muslim black, and use religion as the excuse.

Sorry man wish our community was different you're gonna get a lot of ****.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Oilfreak1
Oh yeah full on racism then :/. I honestly find it disgusting how they'll accepts a desi waster over an accomplished black guy.

Also as a Muslim am sickened by Muslim desis that will take a non-Muslim desi over a Muslim black, and use religion as the excuse.

Sorry man wish our community was different you're gonna get a lot of ****.

i guess there has to be a generation to battle the racism
Absolutely not! If you do, you'll burn in desi-black intermixed hell for all eternity.
It would only be taboo to racists and you really don't need to worry about the opinions of racists
Original post by Lord Samosa
Are you going to be mean to everyone who replies? :indiff:

Literally made me die! :biggrin: Goodness! Your posts haha:tongue:
i guess there has to be a generation to battle the racism

I agree but doubt it will be our generation maybe the one after, but again doubt it the racism is pretty deep-seated.
Not at all..most desi girls would never ever date a black guy. Our culture looks down on black people (which is wrong) but I have never heard of black and desi..
I'll give you an honest reply - yes it is taboo, most in your culture will look down on it. If I were you I would have some higher standards (it's just not worth being the temp girl until he finds the white girl he'll actually wife).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending