The Student Room Group

Right. My mum is a cow

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somesomebody
First off I know everyone has their own issues to deal with but I've no idea wtf to do with mine or who to turn to because

1-my mum disowned me in Oct 2013 and I officially moved out in March 2014

2-Idk where my dad is, I haven't seen him since I was 12 and his family are c*nts

3-My mother's family are too far away and even if they were nearer, they're HER family, HER brothers, HER sisters, HER aunts, uncles whatever. They know/care about her more obviously. Plus she's told them things/lies about me over the years to justify the wrongs she's done to me that they've learned about (ie: asking them to take me from her some years ago and just going to them about other sh*t)

4-my real life mates for some reason look up to me so I don't want them to see me like this lol

5-my girl broke up with me a couple wks ago because I subconsciously took my anger out on her since I suppress sh*t all the time

so I turn to you

But here's the situation, long story short, brace yourself:

Spoiler

:jumphug: I'm so sorry about what's happening. My mum is always having a go at me for petty things, and it really does frustrate me because the issues are so petty, e.g. not hanging up my jacket and I have extremely bad temper. I don't let things go lightly, hence I'm always having arguments with my mum. My sisters actually make it worse because they tell me to shut up even though they don't know what's going on (like really?). I'm also sorry to hear about what your dad did. Have you not been in contact with him since?

Did your mum find the twenty pound note?

Also, I think you should talk to your mum about it just to let everything that is going on off your chest, ygm? Or find a way to get things off your chest. Remember that PM I sent you tiiiiimmmmeeee ago? I cried once because I just cound't handle **** anymore. Imo, crying helps. Even massive hugs help, hence I think you should talk to your ex. Talk to her about what's going and let her know that you really need the support right now.

If you wanna talk more, PM me :smile: Love u loads, bhai xxxxxxxxx
Reply 21
The fan was literally on tho :colonhash: lol
and I said, insisted, it's the fan! -___-

but whyyyy zuluk. Why do people assume the worst? She's my ****ing mum :sigh:

Yea...the only reason I speak to her is for my little sister :colonhash:

That's why it hurts the most. Because she is your mum, which is why she can get away with most things too.

Look out for your sister and hopefully she'll change her ways.

PM if you wana rant about anything ☺️
Going back to your mum will only stress you out further since she doesn't sound like she is reasonable.
Just cut her out completely.
I know you feel like abandoned right now, but you have our support xxx :hugs:
Raaahz

No offence but you didn't seem like the type of guy to be in such a tough situation, judging from your posts that is.

Keep your head up, I can relate.

Things will get better just be the good son that you are and win your mother over, drop the "feeling vexed" it will only do more harm.
Really sorry about this. Not all Mums are loving and deserve respect. Maybe try sitting down with your Mum and see if you can work things out.
Original post by loveleest
Really sorry about this. Not all Mums are loving and deserve respect. Maybe try sitting down with your Mum and see if you can work things out.

Yea I will see. I brainstormed with someone (since my mother is not reasonable and when you try to speak gets violent)

but we brainstormed a plan to show her that I never took the money :colonhash:
I found it by the way it was blown off by the fan on the floor :colonhash:
so I will probably leave it somewhere and get my little sister to mention it while my mother is around
and then she'll see I never took it
I can't just leave it lying around, it could be any other 20. Or me "returning it" after "getting caught stealing it" :colonhash: and she doesnt wanna see me right now so I can't "return" it anyway
ugh so stupid
Original post by ZuluK
That's why it hurts the most. Because she is your mum, which is why she can get away with most things too.

Look out for your sister and hopefully she'll change her ways.

PM if you wana rant about anything ☺️

Yea that's all I can do, thanks.
And exactly she plays the "mother" violin all day, all year, all my life. But ok. :congrats:
Original post by Eternalflames
Going back to your mum will only stress you out further since she doesn't sound like she is reasonable.
Just cut her out completely.
I know you feel like abandoned right now, but you have our support xxx :hugs:

She isn't! :noway:
It feels like sht having to look at myself and practice acting like I dont have family but it seems she has been doing that so ..whatever.
Thanks sis :hugs:
Original post by ravioliyears
:jumphug: I'm so sorry about what's happening. My mum is always having a go at me for petty things, and it really does frustrate me because the issues are so petty, e.g. not hanging up my jacket and I have extremely bad temper. I don't let things go lightly, hence I'm always having arguments with my mum. My sisters actually make it worse because they tell me to shut up even though they don't know what's going on (like really?). I'm also sorry to hear about what your dad did. Have you not been in contact with him since?

Did your mum find the twenty pound note?

Also, I think you should talk to your mum about it just to let everything that is going on off your chest, ygm? Or find a way to get things off your chest. Remember that PM I sent you tiiiiimmmmeeee ago? I cried once because I just cound't handle **** anymore. Imo, crying helps. Even massive hugs help, hence I think you should talk to your ex. Talk to her about what's going and let her know that you really need the support right now.

If you wanna talk more, PM me :smile: Love u loads, bhai xxxxxxxxx

ok I was at work but I got ur pm just now hold on
and I found the damn money, like common sense it blew off
she went bat **** with the accusations and I'm sick of it
like last week something happened and she threatened to move so I wont see her or my little sister anymore

(ok what happened was basically my older sister cries like a bitch when I do the smallest thing and plays victim and it works)

so my mum thought I was like hurting her or something when I just went in the bathroom and she happened to be in there :colonhash: :toofunny:lmaoo
and she lost her ****ing mind and told our mother
so my mother said what she said and I tried to explain like
I did not know she was in there :hmmm:
And she said, you have to be a better person, you're not changing. You're this..you're that.
I tell her it's hard to change when people jump to ****ed up conclusions when I did nothing wrong

Ok well I try to return the money and the fan blows it off so she says I stole it? :hmmmm: but I have to change right?

Oh ok :congrats:

and ur mum and sisters doing that when you go through what you go through health wise is evil.
@ravioliyears it was too funny though, I walked in on my sis shaving her legs on the toilet seat :toofunny:
embarrassing but I didnt do that **** on purpose wtf
:colonhash:

anyway

Original post by luminarychild
Raaahz

No offence but you didn't seem like the type of guy to be in such a tough situation, judging from your posts that is.

Keep your head up, I can relate.

Things will get better just be the good son that you are and win your mother over, drop the "feeling vexed" it will only do more harm.

The only way I can win her over is by becoming a millionaire.
Original post by queen-bee
I would say sit down with her,when she's in a positive mood and tell her how you're feeling and see what she says

That never works. Honestly. How much times I've tried that.
Original post by mkap
hmm thats sounds like my life. are you sure we aint related? have the same mum?

(srs) i know what its like, pm me if you want to have a double way rant of feeling down :smile:

Oh yes you're closer with your dad. Maybe it's Indian old women I've no ****ing idea? My mother really is disturbed like that's why I don't talk about this sht only to my closest mates. I did't even tell my girl, now my ex. Because it's a long ass history. I need a damn diary loool But all in all she is bloody disturbed, she's out of her mind and ears. I tried to be the honourable son and sht but I mean wow. She lets out bit by bit how she feels doesn't she? Now tell me why I should keep struggling to maintain that kind of relationship? :hmmm: she acts like Im her ex boyfriend or something.
Original post by Oblivion99
That never works. Honestly. How much times I've tried that.

Go on bruh what're you dealing with? :shakehand:
bit the main issue is....

Spoiler

ok I was at work but I got ur pm just now hold on
and I found the damn money, like common sense it blew off
she went bat **** with the accusations and I'm sick of it
like last week something happened and she threatened to move so I wont see her or my little sister anymore

(ok what happened was basically my older sister cries like a bitch when I do the smallest thing and plays victim and it works)

so my mum thought I was like hurting her or something when I just went in the bathroom and she happened to be in there :colonhash: :toofunny:lmaoo
and she lost her ****ing mind and told our mother
so my mother said what she said and I tried to explain like
I did not know she was in there :hmmm:
And she said, you have to be a better person, you're not changing. You're this..you're that.
I tell her it's hard to change when people jump to ****ed up conclusions when I did nothing wrong

Ok well I try to return the money and the fan blows it off so she says I stole it? :hmmmm: but I have to change right?

Oh ok :congrats:

and ur mum and sisters doing that when you go through what you go through health wise is evil.

Lool its fine dw. And tbh I don't really care about what my sisters and my mum do because I get distracted from whats going on health wise so I don't really think about it that much. Plus, everything is under control now (yayyy) and I'm going for my regular check up in 3 weeks :h:

How can your mum do that!!! I can see you're quite close to your sister, and thats just mean.

I hate assumptions, my mum makes SO MANY assumptions, and it's really annoying but I get over it anyway. Did your sister not lock the bathroom door??

The only way I can win her over is by becoming a millionaire.

Looks like it's time to buy some lotto tickets :lol:

I joke obviously, but what does she actually want you doing, what will make her proud?
Original post by Synonym
bit the main issue is....

Spoiler

Are you trying to trigger me? :smug:
Original post by luminarychild
Looks like it's time to buy some lotto tickets :lol:

I joke obviously, but what does she actually want you doing, what will make her proud?

Who knows
I've never tried to live my adulthood for her, I gave her my childhood didn't I? She just randomly told me to leave, in Oct.
She says go by January.
January comes I didn't go, thought she was kidding or something lol
So she formally evicts me in Feb 2014
Then I guess I didn't move fast enough
so she physically removes me in March
:noway:
I didnt fight her back or anything.
I just accepted I can't please her. I think her issue with me is personal, and not my choices.

Original post by ravioliyears
Lool its fine dw. And tbh I don't really care about what my sisters and my mum do because I get distracted from whats going on health wise so I don't really think about it that much. Plus, everything is under control now (yayyy) and I'm going for my regular check up in 3 weeks :h:

How can your mum do that!!! I can see you're quite close to your sister, and thats just mean.

I hate assumptions, my mum makes SO MANY assumptions, and it's really annoying but I get over it anyway. Did your sister not lock the bathroom door??

lmfao here's what happened
I unlocked the door
but I thought someone had just left it locked
I could've sworn I heard and saw my sister in her room
again something miniscule has turned into ****ing war

and that's good that your health is better, no one around here ever believes I am sick when I am sick :colonhash:

lmfao here's what happened
I unlocked the door
but I thought someone had just left it locked
I could've sworn I heard and saw my sister in her room
again something miniscule has turned into ****ing war

and that's good that your health is better, no one around here ever believes I am sick when I am sick :colonhash:

Lool omg. Sorry to hear about it. Don't let it get to you to much bhai! I will dw.
Are you trying to trigger me? :smug:

naaa maaaaan :wink: anyways hope everything goes north for you good luckkk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending