The Student Room Group

how do i get A* in GCSEs?

could someone please give me tips on how to get A* in my GCSE's.... im around 2 and a half months before my real exams and i really need help??
i study sociology, spanish, art and geography
thankss x
Past papers, honestly. They do wonders

Also purchase revision books from amazon or any other e-shopping site, (and make sure they are from the same exam board !!) Spend your time each day memorising a page or two, until you know the books completely.

Everyone does it differently, but that's what I would recommend.
Good luck :smile: !
Reply 2
Original post by draculaura
Past papers, honestly. They do wonders

Also purchase revision books from amazon or any other e-shopping site, (and make sure they are from the same exam board !!) Spend your time each day memorising a page or two, until you know the books completely.

Everyone does it differently, but that's what I would recommend.
Good luck :smile: !

yhh a lot of people that i have asked have said exactly the same thing.... i guess ill give it a try thanks x
Original post by sarahx.x
yhh a lot of people that i have asked have said exactly the same thing.... i guess ill give it a try thanks x

You're welcome :smile: Another tip is to not treat past papers as a test. Literally print the mark scheme off with the paper, read the question then fill in the answer. Make sure you take in what you're writing down though : P

Quick Reply

Latest