The Student Room Group

How can I get her to get an abortion?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamaal17
Some of e time we had sex. Serusly you're just trolling my thread at this point.

oky i'm sorry i just assumed you didn't use any protection ;_;
Original post by Racoon
Well none of us are perfect and we all make mistakes.

Well this mistake is a huge one! Leading to the creation of another human being!!
Reply 22
Original post by Racoon

And you just made the mistake of equating accident with negligence.
You can't force her, but try to convince her as to why she should abort? If you present a coherent argument, then perhaps she'll understand. Now, whilst all of you berate this fella, realise she was also part to blame.
Reply 24
Original post by Kiytt
...Some? You know you don't need to use a condom for oral, right?

This is not helpful.
You have to live with the consequences. her body her choice. As you decided you were old enough to have sex, then live with the consequences. She should get impartial advice independent of you.
Original post by Racoon

okk so he made a mistake... and how he is trying to solve the problem by making her abort the baby.. wow that's smart ain't
he made a mistake and who is paying for it- the girl
why?????
Reply 27
Original post by Blondie987
Well this mistake is a huge one! Leading to the creation of another human being!!

Yes,I know that. That's why some of these comments are not helping.
Reply 28
Original post by Kiytt
I hear it's contagious.

It's always best to wear protection (like logic) otherwise you might make a terrible mistake.
Reply 29
Original post by Racoon
This is not helpful.

It's a bit late now to inform OP that a condom is needed throughout the entire duration of vaginal intercourse that involves penile penetration.

Common sense beforehand would have been more helpful than any advice that can be given now.
Original post by Anonymous
You can't force her, but try to convince her as to why she should abort? If you present a coherent argument, then perhaps she'll understand. Now, whilst all of you berate this fella, realise she was also part to blame.

Of course, they're equally at fault but he's talking about trying to convince her to make a decision that could affect the rest of her life for his sake
Reply 31
Original post by fatima1998
okk so he made a mistake... and how he is trying to solve the problem by making her abort the baby.. wow that's smart ain't
he made a mistake and who is paying for it- the girl
why?????

Yes, I know but its happened. Now they need help not people trying to make them feel worse,
Reply 32
You can't. And trying to do so is unfair, selfish and completely wrong. You can tell her how you feel and ask her to consider it but at the end of the day, if she wants to have the baby, it's entirely up to her and you need to be there for her. Speak to a professional about your options and maybe consider adoption of you don't feel ready to raise a child.

that's the thing she said at first adoption was a good idea. But she is saying she's not sure and wants to parent or abortion. But like I said we don't have the money. She's also really emotional about an abortion. So I don't know how to convince her that it's probably the best choice. She's only 8 weeks. and she doesn't seem to want to do adoption already.
Tell her you're not ready and she's not ready either. Don't force her to get an abortion if she's not willing to abort.

Exactly!! this is not something that can be done unintentionally... they should be prepared for this....
i just dislike those people - i dunno why...
that girl is paying for this and the baby is a baby.. the baby didn't commit any crime ( there are millions of mothers who are infertile and eager to have a baby but people like jamaal just don't care)
people are heartless and emotionless - selfish
Reply 35
If I were in this situation I would be responsible.

Responsible for buying a one way ticket to Turkey.
Reply 36
Original post by Kiytt
It's a bit late now to inform OP that a condom is needed throughout the entire duration of vaginal intercourse that involves penile penetration.

Common sense beforehand would have been more helpful than any advice that can be given now.

Yes, of course but people make mistakes. We need to stop condemning and start being more helpful.
Reply 37
Original post by whorace
It's always best to wear protection (like logic) otherwise you might make a terrible mistake.

If only natural protection against idiocy wasn't now ineffective. I think Darwin had a name for it...
Reply 38
Original post by Racoon
Yes, of course but people make mistakes. We need to stop condemning and start being more helpful.

Negligence mistake.
Original post by jamaal17
that's the thing she said at first adoption was a good idea. But she is saying she's not sure and wants to parent or abortion. But like I said we don't have the money. She's also really emotional about an abortion. So I don't know how to convince her that it's probably the best choice. She's only 8 weeks. and she doesn't seem to want to do adoption already.

Well you need to speak to her and make sure you are taking both of your feelings into account, it's not that you should competely rule out an abortion but you can't try and convince her to do something that could haunt her for the rest of her life, speak to your gp, they'll be the best person to advise you and you need to take each option into account

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending