The Student Room Group

do you have an unpopular opinion?

Scroll to see replies

That Ellie0497 should be the next prime minister
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
It's always some stupid rap song in my case. You?

It's usually people playing music extremely loud from their headphones so that all I hear is the tinny noise, but I don't think I'd appreciate the actual song blasted into my ear either.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
It's usually people playing music extremely loud from their headphones so that all I hear is the tinny noise, but I don't think I'd appreciate the actual song blasted into my ear either.

Would I be right in assuming you don't live in London?
Reply 23
Politicians should be paid the new "living" wage and have to work at least five years in retail/care/office junior type roles before they be allowed to join parliament.
Advanced Warfare was good.
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
Would I be right in assuming you don't live in London?

I actually do - it's probably just the fact that I don't go out much. :redface: Or maybe I'm just lucky.
Original post by ellie0497
That Ellie0497 should be the next prime minister

that you have a princess complex...don't think because you're cute people have to like you lolool..
Reply 27
I think that sleeping around is perfectly okay as long as people only have sex with consenting individuals who are above the legal age limit, don't do anything illegal and don't ruin other people's relationships.
Reply 28
I don't like feminism

I don't like religion

I am conservative
Reply 29
I read the Daily Mail.
Reply 30
The human species should go extinct. Edgy, I know.
Reply 31
I don't believe in the wage gap - it has been proven wrong time and time again
I don't believe in rape culture
I don't believe in quotas - equality of opportunity not results
Against the economic migrants at Calais coming into this country- last time I checked France and the other countries they travelled through were safe.
Against safe spaces
And against the censorship sjw's want - without free speech women wouldn't be able to vote
Modern feminism has abandoned wanting equality and wants female supremacy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RF_PineMarten
So you want to make it much harder for people like me to move away from home, live independently, go to university and/or start working? Terrible idea.

HAHAHAHAHA mate, I've done all four?
Original post by markreed
I think that sleeping around is perfectly okay as long as people only have sex with consenting individuals who are above the legal age limit, don't do anything illegal and don't ruin other people's relationships.

Is this really an unpopular opinion?
Original post by unamujercaliente
that you have a princess complex...don't think because you're cute people have to like you lolool..

I don't think that at all but OK.

I said it is an unpopular opinion mate.
I don't think that at all but OK.

I said it is an unpopular opinion mate.

yes, you do....it's my right to judge you.
yes, you do....it's my right to judge you.

:biggrin:
:biggrin:

well yes, considering you call me mentally ill for opposing you and not being "kind"...haha..as if this is in any diagnostic manual, but I don't care if you "don't care for me"...lolol..
I believe the UK should adopt a 2 child policy (it will solve our problems)
well yes, considering you call me mentally ill for opposing you and not being "kind"...haha..as if this is in any diagnostic manual, but I don't care if you "don't care for me"...lolol..

Lmao, are you ok there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending