The Student Room Group

Is this sentence correct? German

Ich bin der festen Überzeugung, dass es unbedingt notwendig ist, weil man ein Uniform in der Zukunft tragen müsste.
Original post by GermanCA
Ich bin der festen Überzeugung, dass es unbedingt notwendig ist, weil man ein Uniform in der Zukunft tragen müsste.

I've moved this to the foreign languages forum for you :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks!
Reply 3

If you're trying to say something along the lines of;

I am [completely] sure that it is absolutely necessary, because you/one would have to wear a uniform in the future.

Then yes it's correct.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Inexorably

I am [completely] sure that it is absolutely necessary, because you/one would have to wear a uniform in the future.

Then yes it's correct.

Your editing message :rofl:

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Your editing message :rofl:

Spoiler

It is so irritating, I'm constantly putting commas in my sentences in unnecessary places and it drives me mad.

IT'S MAINLY ,DASS so in English I keep writing ", that" and just rage.
It is so irritating, I'm constantly putting commas in my sentences in unnecessary places and it drives me mad.

Same here! I think I've written ", that" a million times without once realising that I was wrong :colondollar:
Reply 7
Same here! I think I've written ", that" a million times without once realising that I was wrong :colondollar:

I scarcely realise I've done it until I have to re-read the sentence for some reason.

I must have so many essays where my teachers have had to mentally pause for no reason in the middle of my sentence :colondollar:
I scarcely realise I've done it until I have to re-read the sentence for some reason.

I must have so many essays where my teachers have had to mentally pause for no reason in the middle of my sentence :colondollar:

Good thing I'm not taking English along with German for A-levels - I can imagine all the circling my English teacher would have to do :lol:

I'm opposite :tongue: I write without the . before dass, cause I think in English xD
Original post by Student403
I'm opposite :tongue: I write without the . before dass, cause I think in English xD

u not jermun enuf ;l

Good thing I'm not taking English along with German for A-levels - I can imagine all the circling my English teacher would have to do :lol:

God yes, that would be a nightmare :tongue:
u not jermun enuf ;l

God yes, that would be a nightmare :tongue:

I think, that, you are exaggerating.
I think, that, you are exaggerating.

Why, you, gotta be, so rude? :'(
Original post by inexorably
why, you, gotta be, so rude? :'(

not that song

nooooo
not that song

nooooo

don't you know, that, i'm human, too?
don't you know, that, i'm human, too?

At least you got the comma correct :wink:
Ich bin der festen Überzeugung, dass es unbedingt notwendig ist in Zukunft eine Uniform zu tragen

Except for the last words in your sentence that was a good written German. Note: 'Weil' iniates a reason, without it, you don't need to add this word in a sentence (you have not named a reason).
Reply 17

Then yes it's correct.

Thanks
Thanks

kein problem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending