The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kinda different for me, I was raised mainly by my english side but what I wanna be with an indian girl, I either goof up with an indian girl speaks to me or I'm considered too white.
#spoiltmodernindianwoman #telegraph
Original post by Mathemagicien
All this time, I thought you were East Asian, and I thought you were an example for Smurf (aka "White girls don't go for Orientals":wink:

Anyway, I don't get the impression girls of Indian descent in the UK are more superficial than white girls - quite the opposite, tbh. Do you mean Indian girls in India, or girls of Indian descent in the UK?

Oh definitely Indian girls in the UK, born and raised here.
Reply 43
Original post by Awesome Genius
Oh definitely Indian girls in the UK, born and raised here.

I kinda agree, maybe its where I'm from and what I look like.
No you're right , there are some nice Indians girls too. Like you :smile:

But I stand by my statement on statistical grounds.

:cute:

Spoiler

Original post by Longshot700
Kinda different for me, I was raised mainly by my english side but what I wanna be with an indian girl, I either goof up with an indian girl speaks to me or I'm considered too white.

:giggle: You're either white or not, you can't be "too white". That doesn't make any sense! :redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

:cute:

Spoiler

Well I just feel your postings over a long period of time tell me that you're not superficial or spoilt! They are good postings!
Well I just feel your postings over a long period of time tell me that you're not superficial or spoilt! They are good postings!

Nooooooooooooo I meant, why do you feel that way about Indian girls in general? Experience?

But thank you :u: :h:
Basically, I've got to face it - I'm a white girl magnet. They all want a big indian hubby with lots of money and street cred.

On the other hand, I hate indian girls. They're often spoilt and superficial.

That makes so much sense omg :coma:
Then rebel :colone:
Original post by Ethereal World
There's like an index of:

Age (above minimum threshold)
Personality
Looks

and Zargabaath's index is more than acceptable. His age does slightly reduce the overall score but it's passable :yep:

lel i'm going to have such an inflated ego for the next few days :h:
Original post by somesomebody
:kiss:

that self empowerment though. To date a dude 6 years your junior :eek:

kek you sound triggered :rofl:
Original post by Zargabaath
lel i'm going to have such an inflated ego for the next few days :h:

Yeah you deserve it because you're amazing.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:giggle: You're either white or not, you can't be "too white". That doesn't make any sense! :redface:

They mean by the way I act. Apprently if I'm not like "eh wagwarn famalamjam, what's good in de howse, mah homie" (erm, you get what I'm saying) then I'm not asian.
Original post by Longshot700
They mean by the way I act. Apprently if I'm not like "eh wagwarn famalamjam, what's good in de howse, mah homie" (erm, you get what I'm saying) then I'm not asian.

No, then you're just someone who need to extend their English vocabulary...:redface:

Latest